PDA

View Full Version : More pics of rennovations!


joeynach
10-28-2003, 10:14 PM
Check out this link from the architect. Pics 3 and 4 especially. Pic 3 seems to show the inetior of the new upper deck and pic 4 shows that mysterious new building in left field.

http://www.hksinc.com/2002/sports/comiskeypark.swf

Daver
10-28-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
Check out this link from the architect. Pics 3 and 4 especially. Pic 3 seems to show the inetior of the new upper deck and pic 4 shows that mysterious new building in left field.

http://www.hksinc.com/2002/sports/comiskeypark.swf

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

joeynach
10-28-2003, 10:27 PM
thanks man happy to be here. i post a lot on the sox fan forum, i am comiskey4ever there

Unregistered
10-28-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
pic 4 shows that mysterious new building in left field.

http://www.hksinc.com/2002/sports/comiskeypark.swf I knew Steve Bartman was a Sox fan. Check him out front and center in pic #4...


p.s. didn't we see these last offseason? :?:

Hangar18
10-29-2003, 07:33 AM
yeah, we did see these last year. I remember someone saying
they liked the Triplets in pic 4. Fun to see them again.....
thanks newguy

hsnterprize
10-29-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by joeynach
thanks man happy to be here. i post a lot on the sox fan forum, i am comiskey4ever there Glad you're part of the SoxNation. You'll like WSI...it's a neat site. And unlike the WhiteSox.com fan forum, we don't tolerate trolling here. So you're safe from Flub fans who want to get in your cyberface.

A.T. Money
10-29-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
yeah, we did see these last year. I remember someone saying
they liked the Triplets in pic 4. Fun to see them again.....
thanks newguy

Triplets? There are actually 4 of them!

The 4th is cut off on the right side. :D:

BearSox
10-29-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
I knew Steve Bartman was a Sox fan. Check him out front and center in pic #4...


p.s. didn't we see these last offseason? :?:

Where's his headphones and walkman?

Unregistered
10-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BearSox
Where's his headphones and walkman? Ahhh, Photoshop magic. way too much down time at work, I guess... :D:

Here goes...

batmanZoSo
10-29-2003, 03:14 PM
Nice......

I like that better than the original Jim Parque digital look-alike in the foreground.

Looks like Stevie got rejected by those three black chicks and is heading to the cantina. Tough year...

Unregistered
10-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo
I like that better than the original Jim Parque digital look-alike in the foreground. It's actually the same guy. Just threw a Cubs hat on him, gave him some glasses, headphones, etc. The guy already looked eerily similar.
Call up Hangar, I smell a conspiracy! :D:

Tempe
10-30-2003, 12:45 AM
Yay--finally my first post!

http://www.hksinc.com/

That website does not work at all...

Tempe

joeynach
10-30-2003, 12:48 AM
yeah the site appears to be down. it has been all day long. they are probably just re doing it or something, im sure it will be back up soon

voodoochile
10-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Tempe
Yay--finally my first post!

http://www.hksinc.com/

That website does not work at all...

Tempe

Welcome Aboard! :D: