PDA

View Full Version : so much sox news

nasox
10-27-2003, 06:38 PM
is it just me, or is it that after all of the world series wrapped up, all the Cubune and all of the media outlets have started reporting on sox offseason deal info. I mean, just today there are like 15 new threads all on sox info about deals and things like that. Man, the cubune is starting to do some valuable reporting now.

MRKARNO
10-27-2003, 06:52 PM
There isnt much real news until the world series ends and players can file for free agency

Foulke You
10-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by nasox
is it just me, or is it that after all of the world series wrapped up, all the Cubune and all of the media outlets have started reporting on sox offseason deal info. I mean, just today there are like 15 new threads all on sox info about deals and things like that. Man, the cubune is starting to do some valuable reporting now.

They probably sat on some of these stories because they had to do an expose' on Dusty Baker's brand of toothpicks during the Cubs playoff run. :angry:

Lip Man 1
10-27-2003, 10:03 PM
So much Sox news...and none of it's good news is it?

Lip

AsInWreck
10-27-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
So much Sox news...and none of it's good news is it?

Lip

Manuel's finally getting fired was pretty good news. Other than that its just been sportswriters' speculations. and you know how much that's worth.