PDA

View Full Version : Jay Mariotti Reads WSI religiously


Hangar18
10-27-2003, 09:30 AM
How do I know? Yesterdays "column" by him, Praised the Marlins Championship win, and Mentioned how "Great it was for Baseball" and the "Little Guys", and that Baseball and Selig are much better for the gutsy win, because it meant everyone still has a fair shot, not just the Big Market Evil Empire teams like the Yankees (Dont know why he Didnt Mention the CUbs).
Sounds like a Thread I started not too long ago doesnt it?
This is the Same Clown that wrote a Column not even 2 weeks ago, Praising the CUBS for being in the Playoffs, about to enter the WS, and HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE FOR BASEBALL.
what a jackass. That guy should be paying me for giving him
his ideas ........

WinningUgly!
10-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
How do I know? Yesterdays "column" by him, Praised the Marlins Championship win, and Mentioned how "Great it was for Baseball" and the "Little Guys", and that Baseball and Selig are much better for the gutsy win, because it meant everyone still has a fair shot, not just the Big Market Evil Empire teams like the Yankees (Dont know why he Didnt Mention the CUbs).
Sounds like a Thread I started not too long ago doesnt it?
This is the Same Clown that wrote a Column not even 2 weeks ago, Praising the CUBS for being in the Playoffs, about to enter the WS, and HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE FOR BASEBALL.
what a jackass. That guy should be paying me for giving him
his ideas ........

"The check's in the mail, buddy!"
:moron

woodenleg
10-27-2003, 09:49 AM
I thought about that this morning, when I read today's (Monday's) column.

rmusacch
10-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
How do I know? Yesterdays "column" by him, Praised the Marlins Championship win, and Mentioned how "Great it was for Baseball" and the "Little Guys", and that Baseball and Selig are much better for the gutsy win, because it meant everyone still has a fair shot, not just the Big Market Evil Empire teams like the Yankees (Dont know why he Didnt Mention the CUbs).
Sounds like a Thread I started not too long ago doesnt it?
This is the Same Clown that wrote a Column not even 2 weeks ago, Praising the CUBS for being in the Playoffs, about to enter the WS, and HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE FOR BASEBALL.
what a jackass. That guy should be paying me for giving him
his ideas ........

Yeah it must be that he reads you and copies your ideas since he wrote a column with the thoughts that many people think. Yeah it has gotta be that he reads you.

poorme
10-27-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Sounds like a Thread I started not too long ago doesnt it?
This is the Same Clown that wrote a Column not even 2 weeks ago, Praising the CUBS for being in the Playoffs, about to enter the WS, and HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE FOR BASEBALL.
what a jackass. That guy should be paying me for giving him
his ideas ........

You need to get out more if you think you are the first one to think of that idea.

Hangar18
10-27-2003, 10:21 AM
geez, a guy pats himself on the back, and everyone is quick to
defend moronotti. who would think huh? :smile:
Tell you what, next time I write something, i'll make sure to put in parentheses If I feel Mariotti is going to lift it. hows that?

bestkosher
10-27-2003, 10:33 AM
if you ever listen to the score 670 Mike north constantly says the same thing about Jay Whogivesacrapitti. We all know he has no opinions of his own and he never stands behind what he says. he is just a sensationalist reporter feeding off our negative reactions to stay in the papers.

Hangar18
10-27-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by bestkosher
if you ever listen to the score 670 Mike north constantly says the same thing about Jay Whogivesacrapitti. We all know he has no opinions of his own and he never stands behind what he says. he is just a sensationalist reporter feeding off our negative reactions to stay in the papers.

Actually, your right about that, now that you mention it.

poorme
10-27-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Tell you what, next time I write something, i'll make sure to put in parentheses If I feel Mariotti is going to lift it. hows that?

Deal.

SoxxoS
10-27-2003, 11:26 AM
Perfect time to use my favorite tag... :D:


:discomoron

CLR01
10-27-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by bestkosher
if you ever listen to the score 670 Mike north constantly says the same thing about Jay Whogivesacrapitti.


Theres a reliable source.

TDog
10-27-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
Theres a reliable source.

Or at least another in a list of people who have managed to make a career involving sports without having to work for a living.

Deadguy
10-27-2003, 02:56 PM
Moronotti is the main reason I cancelled my subscription to the Sun Times.

I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow and painful death. :smile: