PDA

View Full Version : Renovation photo update

soxnut
10-25-2003, 07:21 PM
posting

A.T. Money
10-25-2003, 08:30 PM
Dang!

That's actually going to make the park look nicer from the outside too. The stadium always looks how tall and massive. From this angle, most of the seats will be hidden from the exterior. Sweet!

MRKARNO
10-25-2003, 11:15 PM
I think once this renovation is done that US Cellular field will be more highly regarded

A.T. Money
10-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
I think once this renovation is done that US Cellular field will be more highly regarded

I agree. Look at Hangar18's pictures. Awesome.

soxnut
10-26-2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah, the park is going to look great once it's done. And it should get it's props. I have added a few more pics in the gallery. :smile:

nasox
10-26-2003, 02:13 AM
now im really excited for next year to come around, especially if you look at the way the bears and blackhawks have been playing. :smile: although, look at the bulls-they have some hope.

RedPinStripes
10-26-2003, 02:34 AM
WOW! That's a huge difference.

soxnut
10-28-2003, 02:24 AM
Yeah I get excited every time I look at the photos. I can't wait. :smile:

joeynach
10-28-2003, 10:53 PM
how come i cant see the image you guys post. all i see is a red x. do u need like quicktime or some gay stuff or what is it??

RedPinStripes
10-28-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
how come i cant see the image you guys post. all i see is a red x. do u need like quicktime or some gay stuff or what is it??

sounds like a problem with your pc .

Hangar18
10-29-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by joeynach

Heh heh .......... Say, this brings up something. Is it possible maybe someone can take a couple Pics Every Week and Post them in this Thread .....So that Sox Nation in other parts of the usa can Keep Track on the Renovations? Good Idea I think

batmanZoSo
10-29-2003, 02:23 PM
I wish every Sox fan still mad about '94 could see this picture right now.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=263427

This is what it looks like when a franchise bends over backward for its fans.

doublem23
10-29-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO

Yeah, but it doesn't have weeds infesting its ****ty walls and isn't in a gentrified neighborhood and our manager doesn't go around chewing toothpicks so it obviously sucks.

Brian26
10-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Yeah, but it doesn't have weeds infesting its ****ty walls and isn't in a gentrified neighborhood and our manager doesn't go around chewing toothpicks so it obviously sucks.

Don't forget the 23-year old bimbos in the bleachers looking for their husbands while they work nights at Durkins and Gamekeepers making 6 bucks an hour. Then, of course, you have the 37-year old Park Ridge divorcees with Diana Ditka haircuts sitting in the bleachers wishing they were the 23-year old bimbos again.

soxnut
10-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Heh heh .......... Say, this brings up something. Is it possible maybe someone can take a couple Pics Every Week and Post them in this Thread .....So that Sox Nation in other parts of the usa can Keep Track on the Renovations? Good Idea I think

I am going to try and do that if I can Hangar............. :D:

CubKilla
10-29-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo

This is what it looks like when a franchise bends over backward for its fans. [/B]

No. This is what it looks like when JR finds someone else to pay to correct his mistakes. If it wasn't for US Cellular paying for these renovations, this wouldn't be happening.

Hangar18
10-29-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by soxnut
I am going to try and do that if I can Hangar............. :D:

good job SoxNut. Next week should be Cool, because the Entire
Roof should be Torn Down by then. Everytime I go to work, the Southbound Ramp from I-94 to I-55 South offers a great view
for a few seconds, of the Cell, and the roof being torn down.
Pretty crazy view ..........