PDA

View Full Version : UD renovation time frame

Yorke97
10-25-2003, 10:08 AM
This is my first post, I've been a long time reader on this website, but only recently was able to register.

Anyway, does anyone know approximately how long this UD project is supposed to take? I can't imagine it's a short project for the winter months.

chisoxt
10-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Believe it or not, they said six weeks......which doesn't seem like a lot of time. you would think that something like that would take longer.

soxnut
10-25-2003, 10:59 AM
I think it's 6 weeks for the demolition, but not for the whole project. It's already been about 3 weeks just for them to remove the seats. With how they are talking about making the UD really nice, I don't see how it's possible to get it all done in that amount of time. :smile:

MRKARNO
10-25-2003, 11:28 AM
All it matters to me is that it is supposed to be completed by the middle of March, so that there isnt much of a chance that the work runs over into the regular season

TornLabrum
10-25-2003, 11:42 AM
All I've heard is that the UD renovation is supposed to be done by opening day.

Yorke97
10-25-2003, 12:09 PM
Six weeks! It's taken them nearly half that amount of time just to take down the seats, and not all of them are down yet! I don't believe that for a moment.

I gotta wonder if the chairman was sweating bullets when the Sox were in playoff contention, thus possibly pushing back construction dates.

GoSox2K3
10-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Yorke97
I gotta wonder if the chairman was sweating bullets when the Sox were in playoff contention, thus possibly pushing back construction dates.

Don't worry, he was able to sleep soundly at night knowing this guy was our manager ----> :jerry

:reinsy
If you think we had a chance to win this division, you're crazy!

batmanZoSo
10-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Yorke,

You may have stumbled on to something.....lol

The truth is out there. Keep watching the skiis. Er, skies.