PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Ticket Reimbursement


munchman33
10-24-2003, 09:27 PM
I'm wondering if any season ticket holders have yet recieved their playoff ticket refunds. Every time I talk to my agent he says the just cut some checks and I should recieve it any day now. I think I'm gettting the run around.

Daver
10-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by munchman33
I'm wondering if any season ticket holders have yet recieved their playoff ticket refunds. Every time I talk to my agent he says the just cut some checks and I should recieve it any day now. I think I'm gettting the run around.

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

FoulkeFan
10-25-2003, 09:34 AM
I just got mine yesterday. I was ready to pitch a fit on Monday if it didn't come by this weekend - it seems like they should be able to get the checks out before the world series ends!

soxwon
10-25-2003, 01:02 PM
i received my check today- relax people the SOX dont screw ya.

StepsInSC
10-25-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by soxwon
i received my check today- relax people the SOX dont screw ya.

well off the field...no

npdempse
10-25-2003, 02:17 PM
They were really good about crediting your credit card account, if you went that route.

Brian26
10-25-2003, 06:07 PM
Anyone read Couch's article in the Suntimes yesterday regarding refunds for the Scrub fans? That organization is filled with bastards from top to bottom.

TDog
10-26-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Anyone read Couch's article in the Suntimes yesterday regarding refunds for the Scrub fans? That organization is filled with bastards from top to bottom.

They're lucky their fans are too overwhelmed with civic pride to care.

Viva Magglio
10-26-2003, 04:06 PM
I wonder how much interest the White Sox made off of our playoff money? It could be six figures easy.

thepaulbowski
10-27-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I wonder how much interest the White Sox made off of our playoff money? It could be six figures easy.

not with today's interest rates :D: