PDA

View Full Version : KW vs. JR in manager choice?


kittle42
10-22-2003, 01:26 PM
Heard this on ESPN this morning and apparently it was reported in the Cubune: KW wants Cito and JR wants Ozzie. If this is true, I think we see where Uncle Jerry will stand on spending any money this year.

voodoochile
10-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by kittle42
Heard this on ESPN this morning and apparently it was reported in the Cubune: KW wants Cito and JR wants Ozzie. If this is true, I think we see where Uncle Jerry will stand on spending any money this year.

I'm starting to like KW more and more as time goes along.

MRKARNO
10-22-2003, 03:53 PM
Why cant Gaston be the manager and Guillen be the 3rd base coach?????

Steve Bartman
10-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I'm starting to like KW more and more as time goes along.

I couldn't agree more

thepaulbowski
10-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Steve Bartman
I couldn't agree more

Hopefully Kenny won't be "designated for assigment within the organization" like others have who clash with JR. :D:

henchmanUK
10-23-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
Why cant Gaston be the manager and Guillen be the 3rd base coach?????
:D: Perfect worlds don't exist!

rmusacch
10-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by henchmanUK
:D: Perfect worlds don't exist!

Plus why would Ozzie leave a third base coaching gig with the NL Champions for one with the Sox?

mandmandm
10-23-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
Hopefully Kenny won't be "designated for assigment within the organization" like others have who clash with JR. :D:

I wonder is there is a walk-in closet somewhere in Comiskey that stores Gary Ward, Von Johusa, Nardi, and now JM until their contacts are up.