PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Iwritecode!

voodoochile
10-21-2003, 12:39 AM
:happybday, Iwritecode !

I remember posting with you back on the troll board seems like so long ago. From one old WSI regular to another, Happy Birthday!

:) :gulp:

WhiteSox = Life
10-21-2003, 01:03 AM
Happy Birthday, programer...

Iwritecode!

:smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
10-21-2003, 07:45 AM
:happybday
"Happy Birthday, Code!"

:reinsy
"Bah! You know why Buddy Bell is our leading candidate for new manager? You guys didn't come to enough games -- even from Rockford!"

cheeses_h_rice
10-21-2003, 07:56 AM
Happy birthday, IWC!

At least the Sox can't lose today!

:gulp:

steff
10-21-2003, 07:58 AM
Happy Birthday IWC!!!! :gulp:

Hokiesox
10-21-2003, 08:44 AM
Happy birthday IWC.

Seeing someone call you a programmer made me wonder if you too think Tron is a great movie?

Jjav829
10-21-2003, 08:59 AM
Happy Birthday IWC! http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=230637 :gulp:

Iwritecode
10-21-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
:happybday, Iwritecode !

I remember posting with you back on the troll board seems like so long ago. From one old WSI regular to another, Happy Birthday!

:) :gulp:

That was all of what? 3-4 years ago? It does seem like a long time though. :smile:

Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
:happybday
"Happy Birthday, Code!"

:reinsy
"Bah! You know why Buddy Bell is our leading candidate for new manager? You guys didn't come to enough games -- even from Rockford!"

Hey! I went to a whole *2* games last year!!! :smile:

Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Happy birthday, IWC!

At least the Sox can't lose today!

:gulp:

True, but I'd be happier if they at least had that opportunity. Every year I tell everyone all I want is to see the Sox play on my b-day. And almost every year I get the Yankees instead... No exchange policy either... :(:

Originally posted by Hokiesox
Happy birthday IWC.

Seeing someone call you a programmer made me wonder if you too think Tron is a great movie?

Wow, that movie is almost as old as I am. I remember watching it a little bit when I was younger but I've never really sat down and watched the whole thing all the way through.

I did enjoy playing the Atari games of it though!!! :D:

WinningUgly!
10-21-2003, 08:46 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/sigs/blimpy1.JPG

HAPPY B-DAY IWC!

Daver
10-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Happy B-day Code,there is still time to try out a bow........

:)

doublem23
10-21-2003, 10:31 PM
:happybday, IWC!