PDA

View Full Version : Don't look now but the King of Coolness is back

doublem23
08-30-2001, 08:57 PM
Well, not, actually, it's just me. I just like to do that to tempt people to actually read what I gotta say.

Anyways... The AT&T technicians felt that waiting 6 days after we complained our service was poopin' out was enough, so I'm back to the usually 200K (or some god-awfully large number like that).

Anyways, *** is going on today? No run support? Come on, if we can't get more than one run versus the Kitties, of all teams, we should just close the franchise.

This is so pathetic, I'm thinking of turning the game of to see the Destiny's Child concert on Fox.

By the way, does anyone else hear that guy moaning over WCIU? Is that normal? Or is that just Detroit?

Jerry_Manuel
08-30-2001, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
By the way, does anyone else hear that guy moaning over WCIU? Is that normal? Or is that just Detroit?

The Tigers have a singing vendor.

doublem23
08-30-2001, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
The Tigers have a singing vendor.

That would explain it...

Jjav829
08-30-2001, 10:02 PM
I hate AT&T broadbans cable modem service. The damn thing has been up and down for days. I've been forced to use my 56k which luckily I still had installed.

Speaking of that singing vendor. Who here thinks that is stupid? I know I definately do. If Im at the stadium I want to see a baseball game. Screw opera. If I wanted to hear some moron sing Opera...I would go to an Opera!!! Wow, theres a brilliant concept. If that guy was at Comiskey I don't know if I would actually be able to go. Although if he was at Comiskey he would probably be boo'ed everytime he sang, and pieces of trash would start flying towards him.