:liefer
:caballo
:slowswing
:graff
:MJ

"WE LOVE TO COMEBACK"

KempersRS
08-30-2001, 08:53 PM
I wish I had that optomism. I don't see it happenin tonight though.

Jerry_Manuel
08-30-2001, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I wish I had that optomism. I don't see it happenin tonight though.

And you wonder why I call you "Mr. Positive".

chisoxfanatic
08-30-2001, 08:55 PM
Just what we need going into this all-important weekend series!

Heather the Redbird

KempersRS
08-30-2001, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

And you wonder why I call you "Mr. Positive".

Hey, I called the comeback against the Royals when they allowed 7 runs in the first inning. I think this team has abilities to comeback, just not tonight.

Jerry_Manuel
08-30-2001, 08:58 PM
Hey, I called the comeback against the Royals when they allowed 7 runs in the first inning. I think this team has abilities to comeback, just not tonight.

You also called a loss before Biddle's start.
Or when talking about the lineups "Trying To Lose". I'm not sure that last one was you though. So I might be wrong.

KempersRS
08-30-2001, 09:00 PM

You also called a loss before Biddle's start.
Or when talking about the lineups "Trying To Lose". I'm not sure that last one was you though. So I might be wrong.

Well, I just call them as I see them. Sometimes its positive, sometimes it is negative. I just call more negative stuff when we are having a season like this one. There is the inning ending DP...

Chisox_cali
08-30-2001, 09:00 PM
NOW IT'S TIME TO WORRY

Jerry_Manuel
08-30-2001, 09:02 PM
There is the inning ending DP...

That was more of a good play then the Sox lack of clutch hitting. Carlos hit when back up the middle like he always seems to do, Easley just made a good play.

KempersRS
08-30-2001, 09:04 PM

That was more of a good play then the Sox lack of clutch hitting. Carlos hit when back up the middle like he always seems to do, Easley just made a good play.

Well, this game really isn't that important. I mean, they gotta show up for Tribe series. They have let us down every time this year, if they do it again, then these games make no difference. Who knows, maybe they will decide to show up this time.