PDA

View Full Version : Channel 5 news: next year will be an important year for the Cubs

cheeses_h_rice
10-15-2003, 10:40 PM
*****!!!

Sure, whatever, WGN West.

:puke:

I'm looking forward to this city tonguing our bungholes when WE advance to the ALCS, too.

:notgonnahappen:

MikeKreevich
10-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey You, yea you on the roof of Sluggers, you can come down now. Don't forget your video camera.

SoxRulecubsdrool
10-15-2003, 11:09 PM
I thought we already beat the Yankees in the WS.
Opps!

dllrbll7
10-15-2003, 11:11 PM
Next year will be important to realize the cubs will never have back to back winning seasons

cheeses_h_rice
10-15-2003, 11:12 PM
Woah. Is Amy Jacobson suffering from tears tonight? Seriously, her voice sounded like she'd been sobbing after her beloved choked tonight.

Yep, Objective Journalism at its finest.

(Though you KNOW Warner Saunders is EATING this **** up.)

Chisox353014
10-15-2003, 11:17 PM
God, I've heard some of the dumbest things in my life the last 20 minutes watching this postgame stuff. Actual Cub fan quotes:

From drunk guy: "You know what, Josh Beckett is just a young cocky punk. We're gonna get that guy!" LMAO!!! SURRRREEE you are!

From wistful drunk guy: "You know when the magic started? When Eric Karros hit that home run against the Yankees. That's when the magic started."
That and 35 cents will buy you tomorrow's Sun-Times, moron!! The one with the big headline that says "CHOKE!!"

But, nothing tops the dip$#%^ reporter who asked Jack McKeon if he felt a little sad for the Cubs, though. Guess what; NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE CUBS!

Chisox353014
10-15-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Woah. Is Amy Jacobson suffering from tears tonight? Seriously, her voice sounded like she'd been sobbing after her beloved choked tonight.

LMAO!! I was just thinking that if it's possible to have a nuclear orange tan and yet still look ashen, then Mark Giangreco is doing it right now.

ChiSox14305635
10-15-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

Well, she shouldn't be too disappointed. She has a little bundle of joy on the way. But a little bit of advice, Amy for your little one:

REAL MEN (OR WOMEN) WEAR BLACK!