PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...?

Hondo
10-15-2003, 01:25 PM
I suppose this question is really posed for those who worry for the "fan". If it came down to it would you rather,

-Even though they stand for everything you hate, The Cubs win and move the WS and this dope remains unharmed or.....

-The flubbies lose(HOORAY) and super fan #99 is left with millions of "hardcore" fans after him (BOO)

I don't want anything to happen to this guy personally. I think he's an idiot and should be ridiculed for one day verbally and then it should be dropped. But life doesn't work like that. So if it makes a safer life for him I'd say let the flubbies win and then they can have their tale handed to them by the Yankees.

Dadawg_77
10-15-2003, 01:30 PM
Hey I don't want anything physical to happen to him, but I want him and the other Cub fans to be unhappy since the Cubs lost.

Jerko
10-15-2003, 01:53 PM
I want the Cubs to lose. Period. I do not want Skolnick (revenge of the nerds name I think) harmed, but I want the Cubs to lose.

Kilroy
10-15-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
I want the Cubs to lose. Period. I do not want Skolnick (revenge of the nerds name I think) harmed, but I want the Cubs to lose.

Ding! That's the winning answer. I wish no harm on the kid, but Marlins, win it baby! Send Cub fans home crying in their beers.

34 Inch Stick
10-15-2003, 02:15 PM
-The flubbies lose(HOORAY) and super fan #99 is left with millions of "hardcore" fans after him (BOO)

If someone must be sacrificed for my personal enjoyment then it must be.

Now where are those do do eggs I was looking for to make my celebration omelette tomorrow.