PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone identify the sweatshirt on the fan...


daveeym
10-15-2003, 10:12 AM
Because this is coming together as a great halloween costume.

dpbyron
10-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Perfect! Who cares what it says. Buy a dark blue sweatshirt and have "Moron" printed on it!

Irishsox1
10-15-2003, 10:46 AM
It looks like it says Renegades, like it is a softball team shirt or bar? What I love is the teal green turtle neck, but where the hell and I going to find one of those? I just bought my Halloween costume yesterday "Miller High Life Beer Delivery Guy", but if the Cubs lose, then I'm going with the "Cub Fan of the Year" outfit.

Dan Gelo
10-15-2003, 11:26 AM
I was thinking....it's black, and it's got a little green near the collar.....or maybe it's teal?

Tom in Boston
10-15-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Irishsox1
It looks like it says Renegades, like it is a softball team shirt or bar? What I love is the teal green turtle neck, but where the hell and I going to find one of those? I just bought my Halloween costume yesterday "Miller High Life Beer Delivery Guy", but if the Cubs lose, then I'm going with the "Cub Fan of the Year" outfit.

The Sun-Times article says that the guy coaches the Renegades, an "elite youth baseball team from Niles."

(insert your own joke here about the irony of an "elite" Little League coach not knowing to stay out of his own players' way :D: )

LuvSox
10-15-2003, 11:49 AM
"Loser Cub Fan" should do the trick.

A.T. Money
10-15-2003, 12:16 PM
The Renegades are a travelling team. When I was in Pony League, we kicked their asses. :D:

MHOUSE
10-15-2003, 12:31 PM
The Sun Times said it was a Renegades sweatshirt. They're from Niles. It can't be that hard to find one.

bc2k
10-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Tom in Boston
The Sun-Times article says that the guy coaches the Renegades, an "elite youth baseball team from Niles."

(insert your own joke here about the irony of an "elite" Little League coach not knowing to stay out of his own players' way :D: )

THIS GUY COACHES BASEBALL?!!? *** can this guy teach? Uh, Tommy, position yourself under the fly ball and lock your arms out in the stiffest position possible, being sure to point your glove towards the dirt. Unathletic gimp.

Brian26
10-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
THIS GUY COACHES BASEBALL?!!? *** can this guy teach? Uh, Tommy, position yourself under the fly ball and lock your arms out in the stiffest position possible, being sure to point your glove towards the dirt. Unathletic gimp.

Heh heh. Don't forget "close your eyes when the ball comes near".