PDA

View Full Version : They Don't Even Know Their Names!

Lip Man 1
10-15-2003, 01:11 AM
The Tribune is running fan comments over Game #6 on the web site. I kid you not this is one of the posts on page 3 of comments:

"I am dissapointed at the fan, but more at the Cubs. If Alex Rodriguez should have turned the double play we would not be talking about the fan. The Cubs should be ashamed of themselves to make a big deal about the fan.Submitted by: j.i Chicago"

Absolutely amazing! What a friggin' moron...typical Cub fan.

Lip

doublem23
10-15-2003, 01:12 AM
Rodriguez, Gonzalez... They're all those dark guys Dusty says can play in the sun.

dllrbll7
10-15-2003, 01:12 AM
Do u have that link??

oheeoh...magglio
10-15-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Rodriguez, Gonzalez... They're all those dark guys Dusty says can play in the sun.

LOL!!!!

doublem23
10-15-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
Do u have that link??

Go to Chicagosports.com and you'll see the box for comments... Right now, it's like 30-40... Unless there has been a mad wave of posts.

Dan1972
10-15-2003, 01:48 AM
I forget on which channel it was, we were flipping around so fast after the titanic crashed. But one of the cubby faithful called him Mike Prior.

Lame

Go Fish !

DrCrawdad
10-15-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
The Tribune is running fan comments over Game #6 on the web site. I kid you not this is one of the posts on page 3 of comments:

"I am dissapointed at the fan, but more at the Cubs. If Alex Rodriguez should have turned the double play we would not be talking about the fan. The Cubs should be ashamed of themselves to make a big deal about the fan.Submitted by: j.i Chicago"

Absolutely amazing! What a friggin' moron...typical Cub fan.

Lip

I think A-Rod would have made the play.