PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to hear what the BOOBS on the SCORE say tomorrow:


ChiSox14305635
10-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Boers and especially that tool Bernstein were predicting victory and said this one was in the bag. Same goes for North/Buffone. How do you like your crow served, boys? :D:

Kilroy
10-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox14305635
Boers and especially that tool Bernstein were predicting victory and said this one was in the bag. Same goes for North/Buffone. How do you like your crow served, boys? :D:

Tomorrow will be the first time in weeks that I'll be switching on Cub Fan Murph in the morning. He will be whining like there is no tomorrow. And if all goes well tomorrow night, there won't be...

ChiSox14305635
10-14-2003, 11:39 PM
:ass

Hey, they're not MY GUYS!!! I knew they would lose the whole time! I was just persuaded by too much of the Blue Kool-Aid! Isn't that right, tubby?


:moron

Certainly, Pappy! Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta find the Jaws of Life to pull my mouth out of Prior's crack!

Viva Magglio
10-14-2003, 11:41 PM
Actually, while Boers & Bernstein thought the Cubs would win (the odds were in the Cubs' favor, remember), I bet they will crucify all the assclowns who want to kill that fan on the interference.

Also, think Fred Huebner will be half drunk/half hungover tomorrow morning?

Soxboyrob
10-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Actually, while Boers & Bernstein thought the Cubs would win (the odds were in the Cubs' favor, remember), I bet they will crucify all the assclowns who want to kill that fan on the interference.

Also, think Fred Huebner will be half drunk/half hungover tomorrow morning?

I'm with you. The Score will be a blast tomorrow. B & B will be having a field day. They predicted a victory, but believe you me....they want a Cub loss. They are Sox fans. They just happen to be Sox fans that think Prior is unbeatable.

ChiSox14305635
10-15-2003, 12:23 AM
:moron


Well, when I go on Around the Horn tomorrow, it'll be quite easy who I can place the blame on for this loss: Dick Jauron. Remember, it's not his city, but he lives in it.

Viva Magglio
10-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by ChiSox14305635
:moron


Well, when I go on Around the Horn tomorrow, it'll be quite easy who I can place the blame on for this loss: Dick Jauron. Remember, it's not his city, but he lives in it.

As predicted, Bernstein ripped the people wanting to do harm to the fan. Also, speaking of Jauron, you know the inside joke about Jauron listening to "The Girl from Ipanema" on his headset. Well, guess what Bernstein had the fan listening to on his Walkman. Yup, "The Girl form Ipanema."

ChiSox14305635
10-15-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
As predicted, Bernstein ripped the people wanting to do harm to the fan. Also, speaking of Jauron, you know the inside joke about Jauron listening to "The Girl from Ipanema" on his headset. Well, guess what Bernstein had the fan listening to on his Walkman. Yup, "The Girl form Ipanema."



Yeah, I'm listening. Boers called the fan who Dane Placko interviewed a "liquored up dope".

:moron

Yeah, I know the Cubs players are the ones who let the Marlins put an 8 spot on them, so you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna blame the fan! Read my babbling, incoherent words today! (http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/spx-news-jay15.html)

ChiSox14305635
10-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Anybody ever notice how defensive Bernstein gets, and how belligerent he gets towards callers. Anybody that doesn't agree with him, and he throws a damn temper-tantrum. What a baby. At least Boers adds a little humor to it.

ChiSox14305635
10-15-2003, 12:17 PM
There was some Flubbie dumbarse calling basically slamming on Sox fans for coming down on Cubs fans and their actions. Keep in mind, only 1 Sox fan called, and all he said was that if a foul ball is coming where the fielder has a chance to catch it to get out of the way. Yet this tool is slamming on all Sox fans. And what do Boers/Bernsie say about this schmuck: Absolutely nothing. Boers even joked around and said it would've been funny if the Sox even made it to a Game 6 of the ALCS. They find more and more ways to sound idiotic.