PDA

View Full Version : Mc Nally's Party

AMestan
10-14-2003, 10:47 PM
My friend called me today and told me that some news crews from Chicago and Miami are there tonight. Mc Nally's is hosting the Marlin victory party for Sox and Marlin fans. Mc Nally's is on Western Ave., between 111th and 112th street. The news crew from Miami has been there over the weekend and plans to stay until the series is over.

Viva Magglio
10-14-2003, 10:53 PM
I bet there are a lot of happy drunks at a bar right now...McNALLY'S!!!!

Viva Magglio
10-14-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by AMestan
My friend called me today and told me that some news crews from Chicago and Miami are there tonight. Mc Nally's is hosting the Marlin victory party for Sox and Marlin fans. Mc Nally's is on Western Ave., between 111th and 112th street. The news crew from Miami has been there over the weekend and plans to stay until the series is over.

I wonder if any Chicago crews will show up there too.

Oh, excuse me, the Chicago media is biased against us. I'm very sorry.

ihatethecubs
10-15-2003, 02:51 AM
the sign outside reads "FREE BEER FOR EVERY MARLIN HOME RUN"

Hangar18
10-15-2003, 08:41 AM
I was there last nite, and the only crew that was there was
ABC-7. There was a NY Times reporter there, So I was interviewed. I really liked their angle. They "hear" that the City is going bonkers over the cubs, but they had a feeling that wasnt the case. Kass' article proved that and sent them out to get the "real" story. Let me tell you, the Place went Bananas
when the Marlins came back! Saw some guys from my season ticket section, and luv56 to name a few ......