PDA

View Full Version : Mike Kileys a JackAss Pt VII

Hangar18
10-14-2003, 01:05 PM
His completely Biased coverage of the playoffs Continues with his Assertion in yesterdays Papers that Josh Beckett Purposely threw at Sosa, and that he had the Gall to respond the way he did of the Accusations. "He was overreacting". He definitely was overreacting, and Kiley went ever further suggesting Cub Fans (whom he knows to are Sheep and will believe anything they read) to let him know what they think of the event. JackAss.

Foulke You
10-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
His completely Biased coverage of the playoffs Continues with his Assertion in yesterdays Papers that Josh Beckett Purposely threw at Sosa, and that he had the Gall to respond the way he did of the Accusations. "He was overreacting". He definitely was overreacting, and Kiley went ever further suggesting Cub Fans (whom he knows to are Sheep and will believe anything they read) to let him know what they think of the event. JackAss.

Mike Kiley is the president of the Sosa ass licking society. I have been purposely avoiding his columns since the Cubs won the division because I know he is in his glory right now and spouting even more nonsense. How dare anyone be critical of his royal Sammyness? Seeing that sneering picture of Kiley in the Sun-Times above his articles just makes me want to puke.

Hangar18
10-14-2003, 01:12 PM
I want to meet him, and tell him Personally, what I think of his Writing Style, how it panders to the reader, and how he thinks hes slick by PLANTING information, then assuming it by writing about it. I already call those KILEY-ISMS. He Is Yellow, and
an embarassment to journalists.
Hes an Infomercial with typewriter is all he is.

wilburwood
10-14-2003, 01:40 PM
It seems to me that his beloved North Siders have actually hit more players than anyone in either league. They might want to do the math on that Prior to accuesing anyone of being head hunters. (ask the cardinals)

jortafan
10-14-2003, 02:00 PM
Kiley's approach to the job should not be a surprise. He's a former Tribune reporter who wanted to cover the Cubs, but was too far down the pecking order to get the beat. He jumped to the Sun-Times specifically so he could cover the Baby Bears.

Jerko
10-14-2003, 03:43 PM
I think I'll go home, take a few roids, beat my ex-girlfriend, cheat on something, call myself Jesus, and see if everyone will fawn over me like they do Scammy. Un-freaking-real. He's an idiot for ever leaving here because he could murder somebody in right field in the 5th inning tonight in front of a national audience and still be exonerated. Sickening.

kittle42
10-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
He's an idiot for ever leaving here because he could murder somebody in right field in the 5th inning tonight in front of a national audience and still be exonerated. Sickening.

And if you call him a murderer after he does it, you're a racist.