PDA

View Full Version : hey palehosegeorge...?


ScottyTheSoxFan
10-13-2003, 11:09 PM
is this your son


from the suntimes Doffing a Cubs cap purchased earlier Sunday, Joey Bova Jr. said, "I just crossed over. I put this on and I felt like there was no turning back. I feel like Benedict Arnold. My dad may shoot me."

the link (http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-nws-sox13.html)

if it is i wouldnt blame ya

oheeoh...magglio
10-13-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
is this your son


from the suntimes

the link (http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-nws-sox13.html)

if it is i wouldnt blame ya

Say it ain't so George!!! Say it ain't so!!! :)

PaleHoseGeorge
10-13-2003, 11:14 PM
Nope. Not even a distant relation. I admit there are quite a few Cubs fans in my family, but the rest of us generally keep them locked in the attic and definitely would never let them anywhere near a news reporter.

:cool:

oheeoh...magglio
10-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Nope. Not even a distant relation. I admit there are quite a few Cubs fans in my family, but the rest of us generally keep them locked in the attic and definitely would never let them anywhere near a news reporter.

:cool:

Good to hear a containment operation is in effect by the white sox fans members of your family. :)

PaleHoseGeorge
10-13-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by oheeoh...magglio
Good to hear a containment operation is in effect by the white sox fans members of your family.

Yes, containment for Cubs fans is very important. We're not as aggressive as we are dealing with house mice, but we're firm just the same. :smile:

Oh, and for the record, my son's nickname is Pants-- honoring the great Clarence "Pants" Rowland, the manager of the last Chicago baseball world championship team, the 1917 White Sox.

His sister is a Sox Fan too, however Mrs. PHG is unwilling to help procreate any more Sox Fans. Somebody else is going to have to take up the cause of counterbalancing 22 years of Reinsdorf ownership.

:D:

oheeoh...magglio
10-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Yes, containment for Cubs fans is very important. We're not as aggressive as we are dealing with house mice, but we're firm just the same. :smile:

Oh, and for the record, my son's nickname is Pants-- honoring the great Clarence "Pants" Rowland, the manager of the last Chicago baseball world championship team, the 1917 White Sox.

His sister is a Sox Fan too, however Mrs. PHG is unwilling to help procreate any more Sox Fans. Somebody else is going to have to take up the cause of counterbalancing 22 years of Reinsdorf ownership.

:D:

haha, those stories about the house mice cracked me up. You were quite cruel to them, however they definitely deserved it. :cool:

LuvSox
10-14-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
His sister is a Sox Fan too, however Mrs. PHG is unwilling to help procreate any more Sox Fans. Somebody else is going to have to take up the cause of counterbalancing 22 years of Reinsdorf ownership.

Have patience, we're getting there....... (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20555&highlight=luvsox+expecting) :D: