PDA

View Full Version : WSI Intervention Crew Needed.


hose
10-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Looks like a definite intervention will be needed for a fellow WSI member Tommy John.

Voodoo , Hangar, PHG, and audio tapes from Lip should get the job done. :D:

Brian26
10-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by hose
Looks like a definite intervention will be needed for a fellow WSI member Tommy John.

Voodoo , Hangar, PHG, and audio tapes from Lip should get the job done. :D:

Maybe get Steff over there too...in that nurse's outfit she wore at the Halloween party back in 2001.

SpringfldFan
10-06-2003, 04:28 PM
This is the time to bring in a little psychiatric help:

:therapy:

Hangar18
10-06-2003, 04:30 PM
A couple of cold ones (and im not talking about my ex-wife)
and a video of that Amazing Comeback, down to the flubs 0-8,
we came back to win. That should sort things out ....

hose
10-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Maybe get Steff over there too...in that nurse's outfit she wore at the Halloween party back in 2001.



For duty and humanity !!!

LuvSox
10-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
A couple of cold ones (and im not talking about my ex-wife)


Hey, try the Veal. I'll be here all week. :D:

hose
10-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
A couple of cold ones (and im not talking about my ex-wife)
and a video of that Amazing Comeback, down to the flubs 0-8,
we came back to win. That should sort things out ....


LOL!!

voodoochile
10-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by SpringfldFan
This is the time to bring in a little psychiatric help:

:therapy:

That picture is now a tag. Thanks for contributing to the site.

: therapy : without the spaces gets you :therapy:

SpringfldFan
10-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
That picture is now a tag. Thanks for contributing to the site.

: therapy : without the spaces gets you :therapy:

Thanks, voodoochili - I am truly honored!

Hangar18
10-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by SpringfldFan
Thanks, voodoochili - I am truly honored!

VoodooChili ? thats almost as Good as "Cradwad"

SpringfldFan
10-06-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
VoodooChili ? thats almost as Good as "Cradwad"

doh! I guess you can tell its almost dinner time for me! If you don't mind, I think I will just leave it without editing to give us demoralized sox fans a reason to laugh.

DrCrawdad
10-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
VoodooChili ? thats almost as Good as "Cradwad"



VoodoChili, that's a gas! (http://www.wilstar.net/midi/campfire.wav)

duke of dorwood
10-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by hose
For duty and humanity !!!

And a couple of bottles of Brighto

TornLabrum
10-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Maybe get Steff over there too...in that nurse's outfit she wore at the Halloween party back in 2001.

I prefer the nurse's outfit she wore at NomadsFest.

Jerko
10-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Is that how she's been to so many bachelor parties like I saw in another thread?