PDA

View Full Version : This is hilarious!!

Chisox353014
08-29-2001, 11:11 PM
Looks like Valentin isn't the only one sick of Sham-ME's antics! Check this out from ESPN:

"In the Cubs' first, Millar raced full-speed to his position in right -- just like Sosa -- blowing kisses to the crowd, thumping his chest and putting his hand to his ear to listen for applause, just like the Cubs' right fielder. Millar, who did the same thing Tuesday because teammates dared him, was booed"

:moron
"How dare that Smut Marlin desecrate Lord Sammy is his temple!!!!"

:shammy = :hotdog

Jerry_Manuel
08-29-2001, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Millar, who did the same thing Tuesday because teammates dared him, was booed"

I can't wait to see what the papers and sports talk radio guys says about this.

:moron
BOO!!!!!!!!

PaleHoseGeorge
08-29-2001, 11:17 PM
Damn, how did I miss this? That's classic! Did Giangreco or any of the other local bozos cover it? Probably not.

Last year while the Sox won the division, they could only think to show pictures of empty blue seats. Funny how the Sox are the only ones who get the negative P.R.

"Any resemblance I have to a hot dog is purely coincidental."
:shammy

doublem23
08-29-2001, 11:28 PM
It's good to see that at least baseball PLAYERS all love and respect Shammy.

Man? Who cares? This is a one-man game anyways! I saved the baseball! It was all Sammy!

FarWestChicago
08-29-2001, 11:33 PM

My favorite football player is Terrell Owens. When he scored those two touchdowns against Dallas last year and ran out to the 50 yard line with the ball....man that was pure class. Terrell and Sammy get it!

chisoxfanatic
08-30-2001, 01:57 AM
Mariotti's been berry berry good to me!

:discomoron
Only the best for my Lord!

Heather the Redbird

Mathew
08-30-2001, 03:39 AM
I love this shiet! Sammy is a punk. he does curtain calls when he loses by 10 runs! If he was that good would the Flubs have blown such a lead?