PDA

View Full Version : There must be something very wrong with me..

SoxxoS
10-03-2003, 04:07 PM
If the thought of an all-Fenway/Wrigley World Series doesn't send a shiver down your spine, there's something very, very wrong with you. --- Rob Neyer ESPN

Nope. Just not feeling it.

Iwritecode
10-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
If the thought of an all-Fenway/Wrigley World Series doesn't send a shiver down your spine, there's something very, very wrong with you. --- Rob Neyer ESPN

Instead of seeing the two oldest ballparks in MLB in the WS, I'd rather see the two teams that have gone the longest without winning one...

Or at least the team that's gone second longest... :whiner:

Ask an average baseball fan this question and I bet at least half of them say the Red Sox... :(: :angry:

Hangar18
10-03-2003, 04:25 PM

Me Neither. Go A's

davenicholson
10-03-2003, 04:28 PM

Nice to know that there's nothing wrong with me, since that thought does indeed send a shiver down my spine. A shiver of revulsion not unlike the one you would get upon seeing a half of a worm in that apple you just took a big bite out of.

Dick Allen
10-03-2003, 04:29 PM
I'd rather just see the teams with the lowest payrolls get in the WS.

Thunderstruck30
10-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Id rather see the White Sox and anyone from the NL.

MRKARNO
10-04-2003, 07:39 AM
The thought of a series in US Cellular field sends shivers down my spine