PDA

View Full Version : Anyone See that World Series Commercial With THunter?

Mots09
10-02-2003, 09:17 PM
Showed him robbing homeruns. He said he liked seeing the reactions on the hitters faces. Guess whos face they went too............ CLEE.

Just another kick in the balls, to remind me of a frusturating year.

whitesoxwilkes
10-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Mots09
Showed him robbing homeruns. He said he liked seeing the reactions on the hitters faces. Guess whos face they went too............ CLEE.

Just another kick in the balls, to remind me of a frusturating year.

I grimaced as much as C Lee did in the commerical when I saw it just now. I was at that game in the HumpDome..that grab was nothing short of unreal.

MRKARNO
10-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
I grimaced as much as C Lee did in the commerical when I saw it just now. I was at that game in the HumpDome..that grab was nothing short of unreal.

I could swear Carlos was wearing the home pinstripes in that commercial....

MHOUSE
10-02-2003, 10:00 PM
No he had on the black away shirt. When Torii said "I love the looks on their faces" I immediately thought of CLEE and that's the one they showed! He did have quite a sorry expression like nooo f-in' way.

:hawk
oooh mercy

Hangar18
10-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes

I too was at that Game, and when he hit it......HE CRUSHED IT.
That Ball was on a Straight line..........Heading Skyward towards Lk Superior/Duluth when, like an errant newspaper page high in the sky, started hanging...then sinking, sinking.......right into Hunters Glove. That Look your seeing (and I'll confirm this by asking CLee personally some day) is Caballo wondering how the hell that ball wasnt bouncing up I-35 and what made that ball
Not Carry anymore ..............