View Full Version : Sun-Times Sports comes Out of Closet

Hangar18
10-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Nice to see the SunTimes trying to make a buck. good for them

Iwritecode
10-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Nice to see the SunTimes trying to make a buck. good for them

I'm assuming that has replaced their "cork" shirts they had been advertising all season long...

Hangar18
10-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I'm assuming that has replaced their "cork" shirts they had been advertising all season long...

yeah it does. At least now I know why they Hype the Cubs so much..............theyve got an Actual Monetary Interest in doing so.

cheeses_h_rice
10-01-2003, 02:49 PM
http://www5.footballfanatics.com/webstore.taf?proId=52408&partner_id=1097&lr=1

Gasp! They sell White Sox stuff, too!

It must be a conspiracy.

anewman35
10-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
yeah it does. At least now I know why they Hype the Cubs so much..............theyve got an Actual Monetary Interest in doing so.

Hanger, having "an Actual Monetary Interest" is why pretty much everybody does pretty much everything. People like to make money. Why is that such a shock?

Besides, if anybody has "an Actual Monetary Interest" in the Cubs, wouldn't it be the paper that owns them?

Hangar18
10-01-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by anewman35
Hanger, having "an Actual Monetary Interest" is why pretty much everybody does pretty much everything. People like to make money. Why is that such a shock?

Besides, if anybody has "an Actual Monetary Interest" in the Cubs, wouldn't it be the paper that owns them?

I thought about doing something GOAT wise, and selling it on a shirt to scrub fans..... I wasnt shocked, seeing that, I thought it was funny they make the $$$$ and not the cubs. thats why i said GOOD FOR THEM

daveeym
10-01-2003, 04:36 PM
Man now it's a suntimes conspiracy because the company that bought the ad space for the "cork" shirts now is advertising pro cub shirts?

Here's a conspiracy for ya, Hangar is actually a cubs fan trying to rile up Sox fans and turn them in to an irrational mob that goes on a city wide rampage destroying anything cubs related.

Hangar18
10-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by daveeym
Man now it's a suntimes conspiracy because the company that bought the ad space for the "cork" shirts now is advertising pro cub shirts?

Here's a conspiracy for ya, Hangar is actually a cubs fan trying to rile up Sox fans and turn them in to an irrational mob that goes on a city wide rampage destroying anything cubs related.

Ok everyone ....
Either your with me .......... Or your Against Me heh heh
Cmon man ........ your making me laugh now :cool:

dickallen15
10-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Just to be fair, the Sun Times had those Sammy Sosa uncorked t shirts about 5 minutes after the incident.