PDA

View Full Version : Sox 2004 Schedule ?


Bisco Stu
09-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Any indications we'll be going to Shea?

A.T. Money
09-28-2003, 12:39 AM
The Sox will play the NL Central next year.

We will not be playing one of the teams because they have 6 teams. But I'm sure it'll look like this:

St. Louis
Houston
Brewers
@Cincinnati
@Pittsburgh
@Cubs
Cubs

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-28-2003, 02:00 AM
the royals posted their 2004 schedule today, and they had games vs the NL east so I'd assume the sox are also playing the East unless mlb decided to do some sort of thing that will make it even more unbalanced

dickallen15
09-28-2003, 04:06 PM
the Sox are playing the east. Hawk mentioned last week the Sox would be going to Shea.

RKMeibalane
09-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by dickallen15
the Sox are playing the east. Hawk mentioned last week the Sox would be going to Shea.

Cool. I can't wait to see one of our guys make that giant apple pop up after a home run.

Grobber33
09-28-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Cool. I can't wait to see one of our guys make that giant apple pop up after a home run.


Keep in mind,the Sox have played in Shea before in 1974 & 75 against the YANKS while Yankee Stadium was being renovated.

jortafan
09-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Cool. I can't wait to see one of our guys make that giant apple pop up after a home run.

I thought the apple only popped when a Met hit a homer.

Bisco Stu
09-28-2003, 06:28 PM
The Apple only pops out for Mets HR's.

Thanks for the info dickallen15.

RKMeibalane
09-28-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Grobber33
Keep in mind,the Sox have played in Shea before in 1974 & 75 against the YANKS while Yankee Stadium was being renovated.

That's true. I had forgotten about that. Even so, this will be the first time that the current group of Sox players will play at Shea. It will be interesting to see what happens if Alomar is still with the club. I expect him to receive a fair amount of boos from the Mets faithful.