PDA

View Full Version : There ARE worse things that could happen


white sox bill
09-27-2003, 07:11 PM
OK the flubs won the Central...Think of all the things we SHOULD be worried about:

This worlds full of violence, we have racism running rampart...(Cubs win) :angry: We have a war still raging in Iraq(cubs win :angry: :angry:

The economy is getting worse(cubs win) :angry:
Theres still Middle East violence(cubs win) :angry: :angry:
We still haven't found Saddam (cubs win) :angry: :angry:

On second thought, find out what plane those SOB's are taking to Atlanta and bomb the living daylights out of it!!

Corkinator
09-27-2003, 07:53 PM
Violence and racism are facts of life with which the civilized world has had to contend with throughout history. However, this is truely a disaster.

Foulke You
09-27-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Corkinator
Violence and racism are facts of life with which the civilized world has had to contend with throughout history. However, this is truely a disaster.

Amen brother. This is torture.

woodenleg
09-27-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by white sox bill
OK the flubs won the Central...Think of all the things we SHOULD be worried about:

This worlds full of violence, we have racism running rampart...(Cubs win) :angry: We have a war still raging in Iraq(cubs win :angry: :angry:

The economy is getting worse(cubs win) :angry:
Theres still Middle East violence(cubs win) :angry: :angry:
We still haven't found Saddam (cubs win) :angry: :angry:

On second thought, find out what plane those SOB's are taking to Atlanta and bomb the living daylights out of it!!

Why am I so angry?

I don't particularly hate the team itself :angry: . I even watched the games.

But then I read bull**** in the paper, and letters to the editor from Cubs fans who can't resist bitching about our bad attitude, and I just get livid.

Meanwhile, my mother lives in a building on the South Side with a bunch of "Cub fans". She told me they can't understand why she is a Sox fan. But they didn't even watch the games today. Hell, they can't even name the players.

I tell myself that someday these people will pay.

MRKARNO
09-27-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by woodenleg
Why am I so angry?

I don't particularly hate the team itself :angry: . I even watched the games.

But then I read bull**** in the paper, and letters to the editor from Cubs fans who can't resist bitching about our bad attitude, and I just get livid.

Meanwhile, my mother lives in a building on the South Side with a bunch of "Cub fans". She told me they can't understand why she is a Sox fan. But they didn't even watch the games today. Hell, they can't even name the players.

I tell myself that someday these people will pay.

True every word