PDA

View Full Version : Nice Play C. Lee...who's for trading him???

MaggPipes
08-29-2001, 07:27 PM
Now wouldn't you rather have Aaron Rowand out there, and have this game still be 0-0 and Glover only pitch 8 pitches or so.....guess what now???? I AM LIKEING LEE LESS AND LESS EVERY FREAKING TIME I TURN AROUND!!!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-29-2001, 07:31 PM
Yeah, he is pretty brutal out there on D. I defenitely wouldn't mind seeing Rowand out there more often.

Jerry_Manuel
08-29-2001, 07:43 PM
Didn't we just go through this trade Carlos debate?

KempersRS
08-29-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Didn't we just go through this trade Carlos debate?

Didn't we also just go through this debate over how people's emotions are exaggerated right when a player does something good or bad.

FarWestChicago
08-29-2001, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Didn't we also just go through this debate over how people's emotions are exaggerated right when a player does something good or bad.

Yes. :)

MaggPipes
08-29-2001, 07:50 PM
I am the one that started that debate....i i am bringing it up becuase who else sreews up routines as much as Carlos in LF?

FarWestChicago
08-29-2001, 07:52 PM
i am bringing it up becuase who else sreews up routines as much as Carlos in LF?

Maybe that's Caballo's problem. He's out there working on routines when he should be focused on fielding. Leave the comedy to Chris Rock, ferrchrissakes. :)

Jerry_Manuel
08-29-2001, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Maybe that's Caballo's problem. He's out there working on routines when he should be focused on fielding. Leave the comedy to Chris Rock, ferrchrissakes. :)

Wow West that's two funny comments from you tonight.

:moron
Remember the time when I called the Sox the Scum Sox? Man those were the days.

ihatethecubs
08-30-2001, 02:08 AM
lets work a deal with florida, lee and some other players for cliff floyd. hes a sox fan! last year he hit a homer to beat the cubs and on fox sports net they said he was a sox fan when he lived in chicago and cliff said that homer felt great because he didnt like the cubs!

chisoxfanatic
08-30-2001, 02:43 AM
People, People, People!!!

Don't you understand that before coming to the majors, Carlos played solely on the Infield! It takes more than just a couple of years to fully adjust to a new position on the field; even more with the significant difference between the in and out field. Also, Carlos isn't as bad on the field as you make it seem. He is fifth in the league for LF fielding, which isn't all that bad! I know he's made his fair share of mistakes; however, doesn't everyone?

Carlos is going to be all right for years to come! I like to refer to him as "Little Frank," because not only does he have that power, but he has the grit. The Sox cannot give up on him like the Bears gave up on Cade (a move in which I was VERY livid over). He is going to be ok!

My signature sums up my love for Carlos!

Heather the Redbird

FarWestChicago
08-30-2001, 02:47 AM
Carlos is going to be all right for years to come!

Count me in the strongly Pro-Caballo Camp!!

Mathew
08-30-2001, 04:46 AM
Hey he looks like a butcher of an out fielder, but hell when I was a kid we always put our worst defensive players in left and right field, since carlos don't got a Right fielders arm he is in left. Better than average left fielder, so shut up mathew.