PDA

View Full Version : The Astros are imploding

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 09:10 PM
9-1 Brewers, Top 2nd. And this would put the Cubs into the proverbial drivers' seat.

MRKARNO
09-26-2003, 09:22 PM
stay tuned to this one! The astros are down but certainly not out

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 09:32 PM
:hitless
"I am sure fans of my previous team will really appreciate me driving in a run with an infield RBI single."

cheeses_h_rice
09-26-2003, 09:33 PM
4 errors in 3 innings by the Astros, plus a ton of walks given up by their pitchers.

Now THAT'S a choke.

Unregistered
09-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Hmmm... 9-5 Brewers, bottom of the 3rd.

If the 'Stros come back from 9-1, they might as well parade the friggin' goat population of the greater Midwest area around Wrigley tommorrow.

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 10:07 PM
And now pitching for the Astros...

:rwhite:

...and he serves up a gopher ball to Richie Sexson.

10-5 Brew Crew.

Hangar18
09-26-2003, 10:56 PM
Figures these Stupid Astros, Realizing whats at stake here....
Pull a CHOKE of their own. dumbasses

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 11:00 PM
Wills just said that he'll have to handle ESPN 1000 coverage of Cubs postgame on Sunday. If the Cubs win and go to the postseason, I bet that Wills will...

:chunks

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 11:11 PM
:ohno
12-5 Brewers (Sesxon 2-run HR)

And they're dancing in the streets of you know where. :whiner:

Vsahajpal
09-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

Sexson is a monster. 2-run bomb off of Kirk Bullinger, brother of former Cub Jim Bullinger.

DrCrawdad
09-26-2003, 11:17 PM

After the Astros won yesterday I told a Cubbie fan friend that there was no way that the Astros would win 4 straight against the Brewers. I wish I was wrong.

The Astros have choked. If the Cubbies don't will it will be amazing.

To quote Dave Wills, "Flames are dancing."

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
To quote Dave Wills, "Flames are dancing."

Don't remind me, Cradwad. Wills was screaming that when UIC broke the hearts of Rambler Nation.

DrCrawdad
09-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Cubbies win the NL Central, WSI moderators be ready for festive Cubbie trollers.

Viva Magglio
09-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Don't remind me, Cradwad. Wills was screaming that when UIC broke the hearts of Rambler Nation.

Now I'll have UIC buzzer-beating Loyola nightmares on top of Cub playoff nightmares tonight! Thanks!

DrCrawdad
09-26-2003, 11:44 PM

"Cradwad?" What kind of cracker was that? :D:

voodoochile
09-26-2003, 11:50 PM
"Cradwad?" What kind of cracker was that? :D:

LOL! You cradwad. Someone needs to suggest that one to Dave Wills...

Hangar18
09-27-2003, 09:38 AM
Say Cradwad.....think your right about flubbie trollers........
Im already getting them here at work :angry:

DrCrawdad
09-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Say Cradwad.....think your right about flubbie trollers........
Im already getting them here at work :angry:

Cubbie fans regularly troll and Cubbie lurk here at White Sox Interactive. So much for the boasts about Cubbie fans not being concerned about the Sox.

I'm also a member of the MLB boards under DrCrawdad. Yesterday I posted a message (not inflammatory) on the Cubbie MLB board. Immediately I had a Cubbie fan attack me because of being a White Sox Interactive member.

This moron tried to play it off as though he'd only been here once. That feces eater knows that he's a regular in fact he's probably reading this message right now.

Hangar18
09-27-2003, 11:32 AM
This pisses me off, dumb ass ASTROS. Why didnt the Brewers Play this hard when the met the cubs for the last time? WHY WONT THE BREWERS JUST LIE DOWN? theyre only making it harder on themselves helping the cubs

Hangar18
09-27-2003, 11:38 AM
.......Yesterday I posted a message (not inflammatory) on the Cubbie MLB board. Immediately I had a Cubbie fan attack me because of being a White Sox Interactive member.

This moron tried to play it off as though he'd only been here once. That feces eater knows that he's a regular in fact he's probably reading this message right now.

heh heh.

Hey "Cradwad", I was on a cub board earlier in the year, and Instead of responding to a Question I posed, I got attacked by a bunch of fratboy gradeschool cubbie fans for being here too. What made me laugh out loud, was one guy goes "hey, I know you, you and that DR Crawdad dude are regulars on WSI. All you care about is what we think" I responded by telling them that if they knew us By Name, what were they doing over on WSI. the Thread went Immediately Silent, and never got another response. heh heh

DrCrawdad
09-27-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
heh heh.

Hey "Cradwad", I was on a cub board earlier in the year, and Instead of responding to a Question I posed, I got attacked by a bunch of fratboy gradeschool cubbie fans for being here too. What made me laugh out loud, was one guy goes "hey, I know you, you and that DR Crawdad dude are regulars on WSI. All you care about is what we think" I responded by telling them that if they knew us By Name, what were they doing over on WSI. the Thread went Immediately Silent, and never got another response. heh heh

The Sherlock who uncovered that I post on WSI is BlueStorm.

Yeah, it's funny that these Cubbie trolls and lurkers will say that they only came here once but then they recognize who the WSI regulars are. You gotta love the hypocrisy and deceitfulness of these Cubbie fans.

BlueStorm, you and other Cubbie fans, are regulars here. You can't get enough.

voodoochile
09-27-2003, 03:29 PM
The Sherlock who uncovered that I post on WSI is BlueStorm.

Yeah, it's funny that these Cubbie trolls and lurkers will say that they only came here once but then they recognize who the WSI regulars are. You gotta love the hypocrisy and deceitfulness of these Cubbie fans.

BlueStorm, you and other Cubbie fans, are regulars here. You can't get enough.

They love us and can't get us out of their heads. Too funny. One of our most regular trolls is a huge flubbie fan. They keep registering, making a couple of posts and getting banned.

Deep inside their head...

HawkDJ
09-27-2003, 03:33 PM
The Cubs are now basically in the playoffs. Somebody wake me up from this nightmare. :whiner:

cheeses_h_rice
09-27-2003, 04:21 PM
Houston apparently wants that Choke Trophy more than anyone, it seems...

Viva Magglio
09-27-2003, 05:21 PM
I've already dug out my old Atlanta Braves cap, now a tight 7˝ around my head. I'm not even watching what is going on at Wrigley Field. I'm watching ND-Purdue. And, Boilers, please-please-please-please-please hold off the Irish to give me something to cheer about until the Sox game!!!!!

Hangar18
09-27-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Houston apparently wants that Choke Trophy more than anyone, it seems...

They Qualify for the CHOKE TROPHY in my book. They had a 2 gm Lead .................. worse than us, because we knew we had tough games coming up.....Ive got to Find My BRAVES cap as well.
Cant wait to see the Assassin Maddux mow them down. He Better