PDA

View Full Version : Loser fans get what they deserve

Meixner007
09-26-2003, 05:40 PM
Link (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-030926cubs-story,1,5270471.story?coll=chi-homepagepromo451-fea)

Must be tribune registered.

cheeses_h_rice
09-26-2003, 05:50 PM
So some people paid 300 bones only to get a rainout coupon for an '04 game?

D'oh!

PaleHoseGeorge
09-26-2003, 06:26 PM
...and then they started throwing trash on the field. Of course that happens no more often at the Urinal than it does anyplace else, isn't that right Grobber? :smile:

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-26-2003, 07:01 PM
hahhahaha, that pic of ronnie woo woo rallying the people up outside of the urinal is hilarious

thepaulbowski
09-26-2003, 07:23 PM
can the name of the thread be changed to "Loser" I think there is a spelling error and for some reason it really bother me. :?:

JRIG
09-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
can the name of the thread be changed to "Loser" I think there is a spelling error and for some reason it really bother me. :?:

Well, maybe the poster was trying to describe the condition of Flubbie fans after 6 beers at the Urinal.

DrCrawdad
09-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
...and then they started throwing trash on the field. Of course that happens no more often at the Urinal than it does anyplace else, isn't that right Grobber? :smile:

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/media/thumbnails/story/2003-09/9570412.jpg

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/images/Grobber1.jpg
It was those darn Sox fans again!!!

Jerko
09-26-2003, 08:28 PM

It bother you huh?

thepaulbowski
09-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
It bother you huh?

Yes, it bother me. I never said I could type well. I just like to point out other peoples flaws. :D:

Meixner007
09-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Yes, it bother me. I never said I could type well. I just like to point out other peoples flaws. :D:

I hvee yet to fnid a flaw in me. I belevie I am prefct because my mohter tells me so.

Vsahajpal
09-26-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Meixner007
I hvee yet to fnid a flaw in me. I belevie I am prefct because my mohter tells me so.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is tahtthe frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Hangar18
09-26-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is tahtthe frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

You know......Ive never known cub fans to be very clever......
but im laughing my arse off right now :smile:

sox_fan_forever
09-27-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
You know......Ive never known cub fans to be very clever......
but im laughing my arse off right now :smile:

You should know that that is something going around on the internet right now. This is the third place I've seen it. Vic is the coolest Cub fan I've ever come across but don't give him too much credit. :smile:

Vsahajpal
09-27-2003, 05:04 AM
Yep, can't take credit for it, I've seen it so often the past week...just felt it fit in after the previous post.

Dan H
09-27-2003, 06:32 AM
It's strange how Cub fans don't mind losing but are willing to shell out scalper prices to the Tribune Company and then complain about it. The Cubs organization did nothing wrong yesterday. If the Cubs take the division, their cry baby fans won't deserve the success. Actually, they would probably like it more if their precious Cubbies lost. Then they could really cry.