PDA

View Full Version : BA Sox Wrapup

maurice
09-26-2003, 12:55 PM
Linky (http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/minors/03_teamwrap_cws.html)

SoxxoS
09-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Not good.

doublem23
09-26-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Not good.

I disagree... I'm actually pretty impressed with the amount of talent Williams has restocked in the lower levels of the system. Can't blame him for the mismanagement of his predecessor. Give the guy 2-3 more years and we'll have another envious farm system.

One note, why does it say that Royce Ring is on the Cubs? Did I completely miss that or is that just an innocent mistake?

maurice
09-26-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
One note, why does it say that Royce Ring is on the Cubs? Did I completely miss that or is that just an innocent mistake?

Typo. There are a few.

RichH55
09-27-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
I disagree... I'm actually pretty impressed with the amount of talent Williams has restocked in the lower levels of the system. Can't blame him for the mismanagement of his predecessor. Give the guy 2-3 more years and we'll have another envious farm system.

The fact that Tim Hummell wasnt even a top 10 prospect and can start on more than a couple major league teams says good things too