PDA

View Full Version : Koch reaching.....

chosk8
09-25-2003, 01:42 PM
http://nwitimes.com/articles/2003/09/25/sports/pro_sports/8e670fe852b4da6986256dac00046777.txt

Kinda funny read on Koch's struggles.

"A new interior designer came into my house and absolutely dropped dead, pretty much. He said, 'Oh my God, what are those things sitting on your TV?' "My wife said, 'Oh, those are pillars. They're designer pillars,' or whatever. She got them in September last year. I had a terrible September last year and gave up three runs in the playoffs. Supposedly, they're cursed. They're supposed to bring bad fortunes to your household. And you know what? I friggin' believe it, because I've had a terrible friggin' year pitching-wise.

"And every time my wife's tried to come see me, she's gotten just ridiculously sick before she would've come and missed about five trips.

"The one trip she is healthy, she's in the subway and my youngest daughter got her arm caught in the friggin' elevator. It was just a curse. It cursed my household, so we got those things the hell out of there and I didn't give up a run (Tuesday) night. I'm buying into it."

Kilroy
09-25-2003, 02:23 PM
"If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid or because you're not getting laid or because you wore red silk panties--then you are!"

Crash Davis....