PDA

View Full Version : Jimenez still haunting Sox fans

HawkDJ
09-24-2003, 07:10 PM
His error in the 3rd on a potential inning-ending double play lead to 5 runs. Cubs now lead 7-0. Brings back many bad memories.

If only we hadn't traded him we would've won the division!

Sorry, I know you'll say who cares about the Cubs but I can't help it. The Sox are out of it and I hate the Cubs!

jeremyb1
09-24-2003, 07:50 PM
The Reds better designate him for assignment.

cheeses_h_rice
09-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Dusty really should complain about the Reds putting out a AA lineup to face the Astros and just lying down like that. I mean, it's just not fair that the Astros get to face these scrubby, easy teams while the Cubs get the Gian.................err, never mind!

Viva Magglio
09-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Dusty really should complain about the Reds putting out a AA lineup to face the Astros and just lying down like that. I mean, it's just not fair that the Astros get to face these scrubby, easy teams while the Cubs get the Gian.................err, never mind!

Dusty complaining about something another team does? No, not Dusty!!!

rmusacch
09-24-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Dusty complaining about something another team does? No, not Dusty!!!

My favorite is when he complains about something another team is doing and then his team does it. Case in point, the bop at home plate the the Reds did after beating the Cubs, the Cubs did the same thing a couple weeks later.

TDog
09-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ
His error in the 3rd on a potential inning-ending double play lead to 5 runs. Cubs now lead 7-0. Brings back many bad memories.

If only we hadn't traded him we would've won the division!

Sorry, I know you'll say who cares about the Cubs but I can't help it. The Sox are out of it and I hate the Cubs!

Strangely enough, Ray Durham hit the three-run ninth-inning home run that brought the Astros down to the Cubs level Monday night. With the Brewers and Pirates playing the Astros and Cubs this weekend, I wonder if there will be an ex-Sox factor in this race.

daveb816
09-25-2003, 09:01 AM
Correction: Feliz hit the game-winning 2-run shot off of Wagner Monday night. Ray followed with a solo shot.

TDog
09-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by daveb816
Correction: Feliz hit the game-winning 2-run shot off of Wagner Monday night. Ray followed with a solo shot.

Sorry. I was following the game via computer while in the WSI chat room. I saw two runners on, and after it refreshed, it showed a three-run lead and a Durham home run. I just assumed Ray Ray was to blame for the all three runs.