PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going? Will There Be A Crowd?

BeerHandle
09-22-2003, 03:30 PM
Is anyone going to the game tonight? My season ticket crew has decided to make it to the game tonight. One last appearance for us at Comiskey this year!

Kilroy
09-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by BeerHandle
Is anyone going to the game tonight? My season ticket crew has decided to make it to the game tonight. One last appearance for us at Comiskey this year!

I'm supposed to be going. And it would also be my final game this year. I don't know if we'll go or not. Nothing on the line, disgusted with their play of late, Raiders at Broncos tonite w/ big time fantasy implications for me, its kinda cold and supposed to rain some more. Plenty of reasons not to go...

Foulke You
09-22-2003, 03:50 PM
I'll be there tonite. I bought the tickets when we were still in first place. I was all jacked up for the Yankees series then because I thought it was going to be a huge series. Now it will be like attending a wake. Definitely my last game of 2003. Also perhaps the last time I see Bartolo Colon pitch in a White Sox uniform in person. :(: Here's to hoping that the next time I enter Comiskey Park in '04, there is a new skipper.

A.T. Money
09-22-2003, 03:51 PM
I have tickets that I bought over a month ago.

But I'm disgusted, and blew off my Sat and Sun games this past weekend which were the last of my season tix. Glad I didn't go, because they stunk it up.

I'm probably not going to go, because the Sox have broken my heart. They got enough of my money this year.

cheeses_h_rice
09-22-2003, 04:03 PM
I've got a pair for tonight, but I've decided not to go. I went twice this weekend, so having to drive down there, spend more money on food and drinx, and watch our lifeless team get thumped again isn't exactly high on my list of priorities. Maybe if it were warmer or something, but...I'm officially done with my Cell experiences for the year.

God this is depressing.

Hangar18
09-22-2003, 04:17 PM
I was going to blow it off too, but im going just to say goodbye to a bunch of my season ticket buds in my section. Im not staying for the whole game, probably til the 5th or so.......

BeerHandle
09-22-2003, 04:23 PM
We will probably be in our seats until the 5th or 6th and then down to the bullpen sports bar.