PDA

View Full Version : Who is baseball's biggest hack?

lowesox
09-23-2003, 08:38 AM
A) Doug Mientkiewicz

B) Doug Mientkiewicz

C) Doug Mientkiewicz

D) Doug Mientkiewicz

I just read how Dougie was bragging about this thing being over and I can't understand how such a ****ty player could have such a big mouth.

Procol Harum
09-23-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by lowesox
A) Doug Mientkiewicz

B) Doug Mientkiewicz

C) Doug Mientkiewicz

D) Doug Mientkiewicz

I just read how Dougie was bragging about this thing being over and I can't understand how such a ****ty player could have such a big mouth.

While it galls us as Sox fans that the Twinks are starting to celebrate, Minetkiewicz, Piersynzski, Guzman, and Hunter would've looked pretty good in Sox uniforms this year as opposed to the people we've had in their positions. Face it folks, proof's in the puddin' the last few years, they've got the better team.

SoxFan76
09-23-2003, 06:52 PM
i give it up to the guys off the field making the moves. all those guys are home grown no names, obviously with a few exceptions, then they bring in stewart. the sox are trying to get those home grown guys, and it has worked out pretty good. (mags, buerhle, lee, and even thomas if you want to go back 13 years), but these guys arent getting it done for some reason. so thats why i really respect the management up there in the twin cities.

fhqwhgads
09-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
A) Doug Mientkiewicz

B) Doug Mientkiewicz

C) Doug Mientkiewicz

D) Doug Mientkiewicz

I choose C), because if you are unsure about a multiple choice question, C) is usually the best guess. :smile: