PDA

View Full Version : Use Voodoo on the Twins!

LASOXFAN
09-20-2003, 03:41 AM
Okay, so I'm out of control. But something tells me that Trammel is trying to win by pitching Cornejo instead of Knotts this weekend. Even loser Maroth said, "If we can get four or five from them, that would be a great way to end. With a long offseason, you've got a lot of time to think. This season's not over with yet. We've got 10 games to give it everything we've got."

Let's give him a hand.

Go to this website voodoo curse (http://www.pinstruck.com/) to send a Voodoo curse to any and every member of the Twins. Take your pick. I've nailed "Gardy", now go after the players. Click on "send a voodoo curse", enter their first name and email address, which is twins@twinsbaseball.com.

What the hell do we have to lose?! If this generates a win, we go after the Yankees next!

Also keep in mind that Sabathia is going against Rogers while lefty Stanford faces Lohse later this week. Twins hate lefties! :cool:

Dan H
09-20-2003, 08:34 AM
Whatever we do regarding the Twins is way too little, way too late. Besides, the Sox chances of winning the division title are slim. We all heard it from Jerry Manuel ourselves.

voodoochile
09-20-2003, 09:16 AM
I don't hit that well, and I'm too slow to pinch run, but I'm willing to start a good brawl by throwing at somebody if it will help...

hose
09-20-2003, 09:16 AM
I wonder if a voodoo curse was put on Nate Cornejo and that is why he has no eye brows. :D:

Jjav829
09-20-2003, 03:01 PM
Haha, Boers and Bernstein did this on air once. They had a voodoo curse put on Kurt Warner for all of his God talk and the guys never been the same.

Hey, maybe we can get Brian Kingman to break out the voodoo dolls and help us out since the dope has nothing else to do now. :smile: