PDA

View Full Version : Firing Manuel

shane
09-19-2003, 05:49 PM
Why didn't he get fired today? I honestly thought the organization would do something for us today. I've been waiting for the press conference all day and it's obviously not going to happen. I think last night was the worst night of my sports life. It's what we want and it's what us and the team need. The season can't get any worse, so why not send the message today. It would certainly help reduce the frustrations at tonight's game. At least we would know that the organization has done something for us and will not hesitate to solve this problem. Why not do something for those that buy Sox goods, and those that faithfully attend the games. One week from tomorrow, I'm making a 5 hour drive to KC to cheer this team on, yes, I'll still cheer for them, but I don't feel JM should be there. I feel a bit cheated right now. I don't want to hear about we're not out of it yet so we'll keep him aboard until someone has clinched. The best chance we have of winning out the season is without JM. He should have been sent home today.

Jerko
09-19-2003, 05:52 PM
If they want to be fan friendly, the guy that drives the little UPS truck to bring out the first ball will have a pink slip with him that he can give to JM in front of a sold out Friday night throng. THEN you bring on the fireworks and party into the night, season be damned.

voodoochile
09-19-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
If they want to be fan friendly, the guy that drives the little UPS truck to bring out the first ball will have a pink slip with him that he can give to JM in front of a sold out Friday night throng. THEN you bring on the fireworks and party into the night, season be damned.

POTW (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=13)