PDA

View Full Version : Go Astros!

OurBitchinMinny
09-19-2003, 03:20 PM
Well since it looks like the sox are all but done, I am going to start paying attention to the astros and hope they can beat the cubs...However Im afraid the cubs might make it due to their twins like final week and a half. BUT.....GO ASTROS!!!

OurBitchinMinny
09-19-2003, 07:12 PM
Im having trouble rooting for the astros. I hate NL baseball

jortafan
09-19-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ChisoxfaninMinny
Im having trouble rooting for the astros. I hate NL baseball

Same here. Come World Series time, I'll be rooting for whichever American League team manages to win the pennant.

I'd probably even root for the Red Sox, even though their fans get on my nerves with their incessant whining, as though they think they are the team that ought to have 26 world series titles. I'd be pleased if our Sox won one in my lifetime.

ChiSox21
09-19-2003, 10:53 PM
I hate the Cubs so much that im able to root for NL teams as lowly as the Pirates and Reds. But go Astros come on man. I HATE THE CUBS!!!

CHISOXFAN13
09-20-2003, 12:35 AM
Everyone cheering for the Astros might also want to pick an NL East team to root for because the Cubs are also on the heels of both Philly and Florida for the NL Wild Card.

MHOUSE
09-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Doesn't anyone want someone from Chicago to win something? Bears suck, blackhawks are gonna suck, Bulls will be mediocre at best, Sox are out, might as well be the Cubs huh? Go Chicago. The city had the 86 Bears, then the two 3-peats, now we need someone to step up. Dusty Baker will be the difference. hmmm a real manager...how bout that....

doublem23
09-20-2003, 02:41 AM
I'll root for any Chicago team (Bulls and Blackhawks included), but not the Cubs.

0-162 is my goal for them.

GO ASTROS

bobj4400
09-20-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
Doesn't anyone want someone from Chicago to win something? Bears suck, blackhawks are gonna suck, Bulls will be mediocre at best, Sox are out, might as well be the Cubs huh? Go Chicago. The city had the 86 Bears, then the two 3-peats, now we need someone to step up. Dusty Baker will be the difference. hmmm a real manager...how bout that....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO