PDA

View Full Version : Next year

OurBitchinMinny
09-19-2003, 02:37 PM
What will this team look like next year? I hope they spend some money. The core is good. I hope they wont overpay loaiza since I believe he is a one year wonder. I would also like them to resign everett. He plays hard and is the only white sox player who showed up at the dome. I dont care about colon or alomar (either one). I hope valentin is gone. What about the bullpen guys? What is sullivans's contract status? I hope he is back. Schoenweis will be back I think, maybe in the rotation. Hopefully koch can get his **** together this offseason. And I dont care if frank is back either. I think he is a cancer despite his good HR numbers. Hed be more valuable if his average was .300 and he had 25-30 HRs

On another note,
I was at the two of the games at the dome and it was awful...I cant believe that twins team is gonna be in the playoffs. They will go 3 and out against the yankees (the sox would have given the yanks a better series). But they beat the sox head to head and it makes me sick. I lost a good deal of money in bets with my twins fan "friends" They will quit now and finish in 3rd behind KC.

And Id like to see Joe Torre in here as manager. NO AA managers or first timers. This team doesnt need to rebuild...just retool a little. Go after a big name pitcher and a left handed (not switch hitter) bat. I cant stand these switch hitters who cant hit from the right side, but still try to (valentin, alomar, everett somewhat).

GO ASTROS ( my new team for the post season).

RichH55
09-19-2003, 03:18 PM
I really want no part of Schoenweiss in the rotation.....He never proved he could do anything with the Angels as a Starter and I doubt he will prove me wrong...If Gordon stays...then the Marte to starter talk starts to make more sense

OurBitchinMinny
09-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Yeah Id rather he not be a starter and they go out and solidify their rotation. I think he could win 9-13 games which isnt horrible out of a #5. I also dont think they should give up on wright. He had arm trouble out of ST and struggled to get healthy all year. Last year he was a better pitcher IMO than garland was.

RichH55
09-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by ChisoxfaninMinny
Yeah Id rather he not be a starter and they go out and solidify their rotation. I think he could win 9-13 games which isnt horrible out of a #5. I also dont think they should give up on wright. He had arm trouble out of ST and struggled to get healthy all year. Last year he was a better pitcher IMO than garland was.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush......however Having a guy you know is going to be crappy as a 5th Starter is not better than taking a chance elsewhere......Schoenweiss should be fine coming out of the pen