PDA

View Full Version : The most depressing thing of all...

Chisox353014
09-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Sometime in the next week an envelope will arrive at my house, and inside will be 2 little strips of paper. And for the second time in 4 years I'll be sending them back for a refund. :whiner:

Foulke You
09-19-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Sometime in the next week an envelope will arrive at my house, and inside will be 2 little strips of paper. And for the second time in 4 years I'll be sending them back for a refund. :whiner:

I was thinking the same thing. Two sets of playoff tickets coming soon and they will have to be returned again. Last time I did that, I was returning my lower deck row 9 ALCS tickets from 2000. A somber task indeed. The plight of a White Sox fan. :(:

hold2dibber
09-19-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
I was thinking the same thing. Two sets of playoff tickets coming soon and they will have to be returned again. Last time I did that, I was returning my lower deck row 9 ALCS tickets from 2000. A somber task indeed. The plight of a White Sox fan. :(:

I couldn't get through to TicketMaster when they went on sale, so I guess I don't get to experience that particular torture.

But I still thought I'd throw my "most depressing thing" on there: this was/is probably the most talented White Sox team we'll see for the next decade, and they're unlikely to win more than 85 or 86 games. Sigh.