PDA

View Full Version : I Actually Made The Drive To Min Tonight To Watch That Garbage

Mots09
09-19-2003, 03:56 AM
I was holding out that glimer of hope we could take one from these guys, but ended up pissing it right down our legs. This team has packed it away for the year. Tonight they came out strong with 2 runs, and just went flat after FatLow gave it right back to them.

Hey did anyone pick up that Jerry Manuel almost forgot to put in Harris to run for Crede??? THANK GOD FOR CLEE, LETS PROMOTE HIM TO PLAYER/MANAGER!

I made it on the 670am call in show afterwards with Rosenbloom and pointed out 2 reasons why we lost it this year:
1. Cotts starting in NY. WHY THE HELL NOT GO WITH A 4 MAN ROTATION WITH OUR BULLPEN?
2. All our guys swing for the fence. We rely to heavily on the long ball, can't manufacture a run.

Sorry to Vent. Guess I should get used to this, right old time sox fans? I have only experienced it for only over 20 some years....

GO SOX GO

hose
09-19-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Mots09
I was holding out that glimer of hope we could take one from these guys, but ended up pissing it right down our legs. This team has packed it away for the year. Tonight they came out strong with 2 runs, and just went flat after FatLow gave it right back to them.

Hey did anyone pick up that Jerry Manuel almost forgot to put in Harris to run for Crede??? THANK GOD FOR CLEE, LETS PROMOTE HIM TO PLAYER/MANAGER!

I made it on the 670am call in show afterwards with Rosenbloom and pointed out 2 reasons why we lost it this year:
1. Cotts starting in NY. WHY THE HELL NOT GO WITH A 4 MAN ROTATION WITH OUR BULLPEN?
2. All our guys swing for the fence. We rely to heavily on the long ball, can't manufacture a run.

Sorry to Vent. Guess I should get used to this, right old time sox fans? I have only experienced it for only over 20 some years....

GO SOX GO

I've been up to the Hump Dome 3 times myself. The first time was when the Sox clinched the division back in 2000. Thats about the only time I have ever cheered in that dump. The Sox need to get a couple of fast contact hitters in their line up to compete up there. Remember how Lance Johnson and Tim Raines played on the carpet? they made things happen with their speed.

I am disappointed that the Sox came up short against the Twins, but not nearly as pissed off as I was earlier in the season when Buehrle, Konerko, Koch and the team flat out sucked. The team wasn't hitting a lick and I thought for sure that Reinsy was going to white flag it.