PDA

View Full Version : Why I loathe Rooney and Farmer

Cheryl
08-28-2001, 09:35 PM
Tonight they decided they'd rather see Sam Me break McGwire's single single HR record than see Bonds do it. First of all, they want to see someone do it already. Second, they want to see a Flub do it. Third, they want to see Sam Me do it.
They make me sick. I will never be able to take anything they say seriously ever again.

KempersRS
08-28-2001, 09:36 PM
I don't want either of them to do it. That Big Mac rookie card will go way down in value if he loses the Home Run Crown.

Jerry_Manuel
08-28-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I don't want either of them to do it. That Big Mac rookie card will go way down in value if he loses the Home Run Crown.

I assume you have that card Kempers :)

KempersRS
08-28-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I assume you have that card Kempers :)

Yes I do! I actually got it years ago in a arcade game. It was kinda like pinball, you had to hit the ball with the flippers into different holes in the table. Each hole had a different label (such as single, double, etc.) I remember hitting one into the home run hole and you won baseball cards when you got runs, and that was a card I won. This was about 10 years ago, I had no idea it would have value, but I held onto it since it was one of my first baseball cards. What luck!

CubKiller
08-28-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
...they want to see Sam Me do it...

That's just depressing. I can't believe they said that.

Spiff
08-28-2001, 09:44 PM
I don't like Bonds, I don't like Sosa, and I don't really like McGwire.

If I ruled the ruled the world, LuGo would be the one who breaks it this year. But he's focused on more important things, namely a pennant race .

Jerry_Manuel
08-28-2001, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Yes I do!

So if someone breaks the record you won't be bitter right? :)

KempersRS
08-28-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

So if someone breaks the record you won't be bitter right? :)

Well, if Sammy breaks it, I'll have two reasons to be bitter! :)

FarWestChicago
08-28-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Tonight they decided they'd rather see Sam Me break McGwire's single single HR record than see Bonds do it. First of all, they want to see someone do it already. Second, they want to see a Flub do it. Third, they want to see Sam Me do it.
They make me sick. I will never be able to take anything they say seriously ever again.

Well that just makes me want to:

:chunks