PDA

View Full Version : Can You Imagine

Lip Man 1
09-18-2003, 11:43 PM
Can anybody possibly imagine or comprehend what it is going to sound like tomorrow night at Comiskey Park the FIRST time Manager Gandhi sticks his head out of the dugout?

I can't imagine the din, hoots, catcalls, insults that this imbecile is going to get hammered with.

I wish to God I could be there to hear it.

Personally I hope Sox fans make his life an absolute living hell for the remainder of the homestand. When the Sox get back from Kansas City he can pack his bags and take a hike back to Florida. (I was told today by a source that he has already been offered a job with the Marlins. I do not know in what capacity.)

Lip

Jerko
09-18-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Can anybody possibly imagine or comprehend what it is going to sound like tomorrow night at Comiskey Park the FIRST time Manager Gandhi sticks his head out of the dugout?

I can't imagine the din, hoots, catcalls, insults that this imbecile is going to get hammered with.

I wish to God I could be there to hear it.

Personally I hope Sox fans make his life an absolute living hell for the remainder of the homestand. When the Sox get back from Kansas City he can pack his bags and take a hike back to Florida. (I was told today by a source that he has already been offered a job with the Marlins. I do not know in what capacity.)

Lip

Well, you can pencil the Phillies in for the Wild Card now!

THE_HOOTER
09-18-2003, 11:50 PM
I'll let you know--i'll b there tomorrow.

shane
09-19-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
(I was told today by a source that he has already been offered a job with the Marlins. I do not know in what capacity.)

Lip

My god. Manuel in the NL? That's a disaster waiting to happen.