PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click!


PaleHoseGeorge
08-28-2001, 09:21 PM
Lots of deserving candidates tonight and NO "Royce The Choice" wasn't one of them.

"I'm still the guy in centerfield. At least until Jerry fills out tomorrow's line up card.":slowswing

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/August/Biased0828.htm)

More to follow!

CLR01
08-28-2001, 09:42 PM
"I must say that was an excellent choice Mr. Hose-George."


http://aalbc.com/authors/images/johnnie.jpg

FarWestChicago
08-28-2001, 09:43 PM
:manos

I met you in the airport in Detroit. But, you still caved in to pressure from that Singleton fan. What scared you, Johnnie or Jesse?

CubKiller
08-28-2001, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:manos

...you still caved in to pressure from that Singleton fan.

If you're talking about me (not sure if you are though), I think the PTC was posted before my Singleton thing.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-28-2001, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:manos

I met you in the airport in Detroit. But, you still caved in to pressure from that Singleton fan. What scared you, Johnnie or Jesse?

I know <small> nothing <unmarked> of what <bills> you are speaking <only>.

Jerry_Manuel
08-28-2001, 09:49 PM
This is interesting, we have West who is a Valentin fan and CLR who is a Singleton fan. I say we just give the ptc tonight to Big Cal Eldred who was in the dugout tonight from what I understand. I know he can't win because he's not playing but exceptions <small> could <unmarked> be <bills> made.

Spiff
08-28-2001, 09:49 PM
I can't believe I picked Biddle. How utterly, utterly embarrassing.

FarWestChicago
08-28-2001, 09:51 PM
I know <small> nothing <unmarked> of what <bills> you are speaking <only>.

:manos

Mr. HoseGeorge, I just want to remind you I have friends, too.

:sopranos

Yo PHG, Manos is with us.

CLR01
08-28-2001, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
This is interesting, we have West who is a Valentin fan and CLR who is a Singleton fan. I say we just give the ptc tonight to Big Cal Eldred who was in the dugout tonight from what I understand. I know he can't win because he's not playing but exceptions <small> could <unmarked> be <bills> made.


Sholdn't you be lobbying for Embree JM so you could win?

Jerry_Manuel
08-28-2001, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
Sholdn't you be lobbying for Embree JM so you could win?

Oh yeah Alan's my guy!

:embree
Did you just call me a redneck?

Daver
08-28-2001, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Did you just call me a redneck?

I don't think anyone around these parts can judge a redneck better than me,I am one.

Jerry_Manuel
08-28-2001, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by daver
I don't think anyone around these parts can judge a redneck better than me,I am one.

Do you think Embree is?

Daver
08-28-2001, 10:18 PM
No.The curtains in his truck don't match the curtains on his house.