PDA

View Full Version : You guys and KW are the worst

Gumshoe
09-18-2003, 01:42 PM
I love your fire guys, you are great lovers of our Chicago White Sox.

But Seriously, you guys are pathetic, in this regard:

This whole thing is on KW. I don't care what he did, he either messed up or didn't do enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Foulke trade (one of the worst in modern history) cost us many many games. Keeping Manuel, if things don't work out, is all the GM. I have said it before, if he can't call the shots, he shouldn't have taken the GM job. Therefore, I blame him.

Don't candy cover anything for KW. He's made some really bad moves and the fact that there is a possibility that we might not make the playoffs with the talent we've had over 3 years, I won't kiss his arse for ANYthing. If we don't make it, he didn't do enough. Results, baby. That's all that matters.

That said, the ironic thing of this post is that I still think the Sox will win. Yes, Manuel should have been fired after the SF debacle ... but we can still do it.

I sad many many times also that I will give credit to KW if we get to the playoffs. I REALLY WANT to do that. Let's see, Kenny. I think we'll be there, still, one of the few. But if we don't get there, it falls on NO ONE ELSE but

YOU

Gumshoe

daveeym
09-18-2003, 01:45 PM
:chunks

thepaulbowski
09-18-2003, 01:52 PM
We have the talent they aren't performing....that's KW's fault? Insane.

:threadsucks

Unregistered
09-18-2003, 01:54 PM
oh, i second that.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-18-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by thepaulbowski
We have the talent they aren't performing....that's KW's fault? Insane.

May I second that.

Pretty lame troll, too. You think it's time to ask how much women's clothing Gumshoe the Crossdresser wears? :smile:

:crossdresser

Jerko
09-18-2003, 01:58 PM
Is that a record for "this thread sucks"? The third post?

PaleHoseGeorge
09-18-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Pretty lame troll, too. You think it's time to ask how much women's clothing Gumshoe the Crossdresser wears? :smile:

Oh, and here's the smoking gun for questioning Gumshoe's Sox Fan credentials, taken directly from his own WSI sig file...

My uncle after we witnessed the '93 game vs. Seattle to clinch the AL West, crossing the hallowed ground of Old Comiskey:

That was 1983 at OLD Comiskey. That was 1993 at NEW Comiskey.

"Whoops, my slip is showing!"

Bobby Thigpen
09-18-2003, 02:01 PM
I think he means walking across the parking lot that used to be old Comiskey after the game.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Thigpen
I think he means walking across the parking lot that used to be old Comiskey after the game.

Hmm... the hallowed parking lot of Old Comiskey? First time I've heard that term used by a Sox Fan. Flub trolls wouldn't mind using it though. To each his own...

:gulp:

Bobby Thigpen
09-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey I wouldn't say it. Just trying to explain the literary intent of his ramblings. :smile:

Randar68
09-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Gumshoe
I love your fire guys, you are great lovers of our Chicago White Sox.

But Seriously, you guys are pathetic, in this regard:

This whole thing is on KW. I don't care what he did, he either messed up or didn't do enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Foulke trade (one of the worst in modern history) cost us many many games. Keeping Manuel, if things don't work out, is all the GM. I have said it before, if he can't call the shots, he shouldn't have taken the GM job. Therefore, I blame him.

Don't candy cover anything for KW. He's made some really bad moves and the fact that there is a possibility that we might not make the playoffs with the talent we've had over 3 years, I won't kiss his arse for ANYthing. If we don't make it, he didn't do enough. Results, baby. That's all that matters.

That said, the ironic thing of this post is that I still think the Sox will win. Yes, Manuel should have been fired after the SF debacle ... but we can still do it.

I sad many many times also that I will give credit to KW if we get to the playoffs. I REALLY WANT to do that. Let's see, Kenny. I think we'll be there, still, one of the few. But if we don't get there, it falls on NO ONE ELSE but

YOU

Gumshoe

Yet again reinforcing your title as biggest moron member of WSI.

Congrats.

voodoochile
09-18-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

Congrats.

Great picture. It is saved forever. Us OSU fans like that kind of stuff...

thepaulbowski
09-18-2003, 02:30 PM

Congrats.

OMG, that is great, us Notre Dame & Hoosier fans like it

Randar68
09-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Great picture. It is saved forever. Us OSU fans like that kind of stuff...

Careful. Gotta wonder if that isn't a plate off of Clarrett's "loaner" from the dealership.

hold2dibber
09-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Ward, I think you're being a little hard on the Beaver.

I think Gumshoe is mostly off base here, but I do agree with one thing. KW has assembled the most talent in the AL Central. This team should easily win 95 games with its talent and the 2 cupcakes (Cle and Det) it gets to play a million times each. Yet they're probably going to win about 85 or 86 games. And whose fault is it that they're underachieving? That, IMHO, lays at JM's feet, not KW.

But KW should be accountable for his decision to stick with JM. Manuel is a JOKE - he has mismanaged this team from the start this year in virtuallly every respect. KW should have dumped him long ago.

thepaulbowski
09-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
But KW should be accountable for his decision to stick with JM. Manuel is a JOKE - he has mismanaged this team from the start this year in virtuallly every respect. KW should have dumped him long ago.

KW doesn't have the authority to do that...JR does.

voodoochile
09-18-2003, 02:44 PM
Careful. Gotta wonder if that isn't a plate off of Clarrett's "loaner" from the dealership.

Who? Does he play for the Buckeyes? I don't recall that guy being on the roster... :D:

Jerko
09-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey, guess who the Judge is hearing Clarett Syndrome's case vs. the NFL? Woody Hayes' son. Talk about karma.

voodoochile
09-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
Hey, guess who the Judge is hearing Clarett Syndrome's case vs. the NFL? Woody Hayes' son. Talk about karma.

So he actually is suing? I hadn't heard. I would think Hayes Jr. will probably recuse himself. The publicity alone might be too much for him to handle. However, if he has political aspirations, he might just hang on...