PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket ?

mandmandm
09-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Not to be a pessimist but I have a hunch the Sox are not going to the playoffs. I believe the playoff ticket form had an option for a refund or to apply to next year. I called my rep with a credit card number and did not instruct her to do anything with the refund. I am assuming that the Sox will apply to next year. What if I do not renew? I told my wife back in the spring that no playoffs=no renewal. I will probably renew regardless but I want the option. If spring brings Kids Can Play Part II I will feel sicker than I currently feel after last night.

voodoochile
09-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by mandmandm
Not to be a pessimist but I have a hunch the Sox are not going to the playoffs. I believe the playoff ticket form had an option for a refund or to apply to next year. I called my rep with a credit card number and did not instruct her to do anything with the refund. I am assuming that the Sox will apply to next year. What if I do not renew? I told my wife back in the spring that no playoffs=no renewal. I will probably renew regardless but I want the option. If spring brings Kids Can Play Part II I will feel sicker than I currently feel after last night.

They can't FORCE you to renew. If you choose not to when the time comes then they will have to send you your money back.

hose
09-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by mandmandm

I checked the box to apply toward next year.

The $850 is gone, I sent in the Visa payment yesterday. :cool:

The only way I would ask for a refund is if the Sox drastically cut payroll over the winter.

You are not obligated to next year's season tickets and can always ask for a refund.

Of course you wont get one .......because the Sox are going to make it to the post season this year. :gulp: