PDA

View Full Version : Manuel - What A Joke

quake
09-17-2003, 03:12 PM
On a day that was a must win situation, you would think the Sox manager (Jerry the Village Idiot) would want to put his best team out there to win. Well, think again. Although Loaiza has had a great year, he was sick as a dog yesterday and should not have started that game. It was Garland's start anyway so Garland should have pitched. Even if we win the next two against Minnesota, it does not look promising. We have seven against KC and three against New York. We would probably need to win at least eight of those and possibly nine because Minnesota has two against Cleveland and seven against Detroit (the only team Detroit can beat is us). It is a shame because this team could have done some damage in the playoffs. Kenny Williams made some good moves late in the season, but the biggest move he failed at.....that move would have been firing Jerry the Village Idiot. If anything comes out of not making the playoffs, hopefully the Village Idiot will finally be fired. I am not counting on it...just hoping, I guess. I will be going to KC for the last three games of the year. I have a feeling Minnesota will be clinching against the lowly Tigers...what a shame....a year of promise killed by the Village Idiot.

Unregistered
09-17-2003, 03:22 PM
Wait, so who is the Village Idiot? :D:

Rocky Soprano
09-17-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Wait, so who is the Village Idiot? :D:

Im not sure either, we need more hints please! :D:

Jerko
09-17-2003, 03:30 PM
:jerry

bc2k
09-17-2003, 03:48 PM
If JM is the Village Idiot, then this guy is the Town Drunk:

:where'sCooper'sPic?

Have you seen the way this guy wears his Sox hat? Only 12-year-olds and drunks wear their hats like that.