PDA

View Full Version : Paulie looks hurt

mrwag
09-17-2003, 08:45 AM
Just watching him walk around reminds me of Bo Jackson after his hip replacement. Does this guy really have a problem that's not being reported? It's obvious there's something wrong. He used to be able to turn on a fastball better than anyone I've ever seen, but this hip issue causes me concern.

FanOf14
09-17-2003, 09:00 AM
He's walked like that for awhile. Watch him after having to run hard (I, know it doesn't happen often). He will stand at the base shaking his leg out and limp around a bit. I can't say that he is injured or has the reported congenital hip defect (I think Daver said it was hip displexia or something like that), but he's walked like that for awhile now.

Hangar18
09-17-2003, 09:10 AM
I know Rooney on the Radio, kind of scoffed at his blazing
speed. Konerko had a good AB in the 9th last nite, fouling off
numerous pitches, before hitting a shot to the SS, who Bobbled it and made an error, but was still able to get Paulie out by
plenty

34 Inch Stick
09-17-2003, 09:37 AM
There must have been a momentary miracle when he raised his average from 180 to 260.

The guy is just very streaky. I would love to have the opportunity to have the Konerko for Ponson trade back today.

mike squires
09-17-2003, 09:41 AM
And how abuot the turn on the double play (There were so many I forget which one) On the turn he double clutched, stopped, set, and still got him by a step or two. I understand Konerko aint gonna beat out to many of those but COME ON.