PDA

View Full Version : SOX vs Twins at KELSEYS tonite 9/17

Hangar18
09-17-2003, 08:30 AM
I know a bunch of us had fun last nite (as much fun considering)
Kelseys is on the 2200 block of North Lincoln Ave and has a Dollar
Beer Special tonite also. Guzman, you in?

toledosoxfan
09-17-2003, 08:35 AM
I'd love to go man....but that's a four hour drive for me.

voodoochile
09-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Okay, that's where Kelsey's is. See you tonight, Hangar. Bring my ticket...

JRIG
09-17-2003, 10:27 AM
Once again, if I can piggyback on here...anyone in the Rockford area looking to get together to watch the game, drop me a message or post here. I'm on the southeast side of the city.

kittle42
09-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Are you guys definitely gonna be there? Last night was good despite Fluaiza.

voodoochile
09-17-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by kittle42
Are you guys definitely gonna be there? Last night was good despite Fluaiza.

I will be.

Hullett_Fan
09-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Hey Guys,

If you don't mind going to another bar, we'll be at Mother Hubbard's (Hubbard and State) for the game tonight. Myself and a couple of the other guys you met last night won't get out of work until first pitch and Mother Hubbard's is much closer to our office and the 'L'.

GO SOX!

voodoochile
09-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Hullett_Fan
Hey Guys,

If you don't mind going to another bar, we'll be at Mother Hubbard's (Hubbard and State) for the game tonight. Myself and a couple of the other guys you met last night won't get out of work until first pitch and Mother Hubbard's is much closer to our office and the 'L'.

GO SOX!

I like Hubbards, but have to get a ticket from Hangar for Friday's game. Maybe we can take one car down there instead of 3 and then go back for the other cars.

Hangar18
09-17-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Hullett_Fan
Hey Guys,

GO SOX!

I like Hubbards, except the service too slow, the beer warm, and the beer pretty highpriced not to mention its IMPOSSIBLE to park down there.

Hullett_Fan
09-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I like Hubbards, except the service too slow, the beer warm, and the beer pretty highpriced not to mention its IMPOSSIBLE to park down there.

Now tell me what you like about it :D:

No worries, we'll meet up at a better spot for another game soon (next Thur when Sox are in KC??). Enjoy!

:gulp: