PDA

View Full Version : I blame Benjie Molina

Bucktown
09-16-2003, 11:54 PM
The absolute turning point of this race was when the Twins rallied in the 9th and scored two runs when Benjie Molina failed to make the last out at the plate. I hope that wrist never heals.

cheeses_h_rice
09-16-2003, 11:57 PM
Yep, that was huge.

However, I still think Jose Bread and Water's appearance in the third game in the last Twins series started a momentum shift that hasn't quite come back the Sox's direction...

Jerko
09-17-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Yep, that was huge.

However, I still think Jose Bread and Water's appearance in the third game in the last Twins series started a momentum shift that hasn't quite come back the Sox's direction...

I agree with that cheeses. I said it THAT night. I know it's baseball, it's been a week, if that stuff bothers us we're not as good as we thought, etc, etc, etc. Well, I am not saying it "bothered" the Sox (even though it did), but it sure as hell fired Minnesota up, which hurts as well. What is the Twins' record since Paniagua pitched? 6-1? Nice way to let your main challenger get on a roll.

Gumshoe
09-17-2003, 11:23 AM
That molina play will forever haunt us if this doesn't turn out our way. But we can still do it!

I don't buy the Paniagua thing. That is just flat out BULL$hi

We let Santana off the hook early, and Radke off the hook twice now, EARLY. It had nothing to do with that. Our problem is that if we get down early, we nearly never come back.

That said, Sox still win

GUmshoe