PDA

View Full Version : Torii Hunter on the Score

Viva Magglio
09-16-2003, 11:27 PM
I thought the Score sent Jesse Rogers to Minnesota to cover the WHITE SOX. So why is he putting TWINS on the Score with Julie Swieca after the game? I'm probably being extrememly picky, but I'm just agitated that we lost and that our season is over because of the dumbass manager we have.

Dadawg_77
09-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I thought the Score sent Jesse Rogers to Minnesota to cover the WHITE SOX. So why is he putting TWINS on the Score with Julie Swieca after the game? I'm probably being extrememly picky, but I'm just agitated that we lost and that our season is over because of the dumbass manager we have.

Probably no one in the Sox Clubhouse is willing to talk, maybe they are having a clubhouse meeting or something.

cheeses_h_rice
09-16-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Probably no one in the Sox Clubhouse is willing to talk, maybe they are having a clubhouse meeting or something.

No, they're probably peeling themselves out of their mud-covered (insides) uniforms, after crapping themselves under the pressure. The stench is probably pretty hard to take...

(Sorry for riffing bigtime on this theme tonight...I'm not very happy, as y'all can see.)

voodoochile
09-16-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

It is? Wow... I guess we can stop playing then...

Hey George, time to turn off the lights in the Clubhouse, VM has called it quits...

GET THE **** OFF MY BANDWAGON!