PDA

View Full Version : PTI- Wilbon and Kornhole both pick Twinkies

DC Sox Fan
09-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Watching PTI, Kornheiser thinks twinkies will win b/c of easy schedule. Wilbon defended the Sox but said they won't win because he's from Chicago and cursed. Just a tidbit- who really cares though :?:

Hondo
09-16-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm watching PTI as well.

You're right it doesn't really matter what they think.
First off, Kornheiser is hilarious but knows NOTHING about sports. He'll readily admit he doesn't watch sports and is in bed by 9pm

As for Wilbon, he's from the south side but is a Cubs fan as well. So that discredits him.

Jurr
09-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Well, hell, if I was forced at gunpoint to put 1,000,000 dollars on who would come out in this division, I'd put it on the Twins based solely on the schedule. I beg, pray, and hope that the Sox pull this out, but you look at that sched, and you think the Twins have it. However, that's when victory is best...when it's snatched out of the jaws of defeat.

Gumshoe
09-16-2003, 05:31 PM
ONE that thinks that the Sox will win this? I feel strongly? Know why?

WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM

We've got it boys, I'm telling you.

gumshoe

kingpin_rcs
09-16-2003, 05:55 PM
I know the Tigers are, at best, a AAA team on a good day but I sure hope they have been reading about how the Twins have the easy schedule. I would love it if the Tigers got up, just a little bit, for those last 7 games against the Twins, played for a little pride, a little hope for next year and BEAT THE CR*P OUT OF THOSE TWINS!!!!!